Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 06-30-2013, 12:05 AM   #1
(e)
MJ of ISH *Brotherhood

(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Summer League

Summer league is right around the corner. Will be interesting to see the 2 rookies in action with Marquis Teague.

Summer League Roster (so far)
Marquis Teague
Tony Snell
Erik Murphy
Malcolm Thomas
Charles Boozer (Carlos' brother)
Ryan Allen (Tony Allen's brother)
Luke Harangody
Andy Rautins

Not really sure who else they will be adding, but I'm excited to see Teague, Snell and Murphy for sure.

Schedule - all games in Las Vegas
Saturday July 13 vs Memphis
Monday July 15 vs Denver
Tuesday July 16 vs Portland
Playoffs July 17-22
(e) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 09:49 AM   #2
kshutts1
Good college starter

kshutts1 is a pretty well-respected posterkshutts1 is a pretty well-respected posterkshutts1 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Summer League

I am excited to see Rautins and Harangody. Not that I expect them to be stars in the league or anything, but it shows that the FO finally realized we need shooting.
kshutts1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 01:52 PM   #3
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I wonder if NBAtv will show anything.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 02:48 PM   #4
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightprowler10
I wonder if NBAtv will show anything.
Usually they do, typically every team gets at least one game aired on there.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 04:05 PM   #5
(e)
MJ of ISH *Brotherhood

(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster

Rumors saying Jimmy will play. That'd be awesome to see him out there.
Old 07-01-2013, 01:53 PM   #6
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshutts1
I am excited to see Rautins and Harangody. Not that I expect them to be stars in the league or anything, but it shows that the FO finally realized we need shooting.
Neither will see the court in a Bulls uni so....
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 04:03 PM   #7
(e)
MJ of ISH *Brotherhood

Andrew Goudelock added to the summer league roster.
Old 07-01-2013, 05:48 PM   #8
Da_Bulls_23
I airball my layups

Da_Bulls_23 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by (e)
Summer league is right around the corner. Will be interesting to see the 2 rookies in action with Marquis Teague.

Summer League Roster (so far)
Marquis Teague
Tony Snell
Erik Murphy
Malcolm Thomas
Charles Boozer (Carlos' brother)
Ryan Allen (Tony Allen's brother)
Luke Harangody
Andy Rautins

Not really sure who else they will be adding, but I'm excited to see Teague, Snell and Murphy for sure.

Schedule - all games in Las Vegas
Saturday July 13 vs Memphis
Monday July 15 vs Denver
Tuesday July 16 vs Portland
Playoffs July 17-22

Wonder if Ryan Allen is an indication Tony Allen will sign w/ the Bulls?Although don't think they can afford him or offer him much as other teams.
Da_Bulls_23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 06:39 PM   #9
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

No centers yet. :smh:
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 07:41 PM   #10
(e)
MJ of ISH *Brotherhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
No centers yet. :smh:
No kidding. I fully expect Nazr back, but I still think one more vet center will be needed.

Rumors floating saying Bulls offering Mike Dunleavy a 2 year/6 million contract.
Old 07-02-2013, 03:31 AM   #11
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by (e)
No kidding. I fully expect Nazr back, but I still think one more vet center will be needed.

Rumors floating saying Bulls offering Mike Dunleavy a 2 year/6 million contract.

It's a verbal agreement at this stage. Very good signing if goes through and he's signing for less than what he could get elsewhere.
poido123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 06:58 AM   #12
TheReturn
Rnbizzle 2.0

TheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected poster

I'd love to see Dunleavy on the Bulls. Whenever I watched the Bucks play last year it seemed like he always made smart plays/decisions and he's a knockdown shooter.
TheReturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 07:15 AM   #13
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by (e)

These aren't SL players. We need centers on the SL rosters, otherwise the game style would be so inconsistent that we couldn't judge the SL players accurately at all.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 10:52 PM   #14
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this board

Does anyone know what Henry Sims from Georgetown is?

He was on our Summer League roster last year and at one point I actually thought he might have had a shot of making the roster.

6'11 or 7'0 C with decent mobility, good hands, good size, and a few post moves.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 09:26 PM   #15
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this board

Excited to see Summer League.

I want to see if Teague has put in work and improved.

Also want to see how Snell plays.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: