Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-29-2013, 02:56 PM   #1
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here
Default So I heard that Jason Terry want to go back to Mavs, how about...

the Nets flipping Terry to Mavs for some useful players? Can Marion still play? And can we possibly get VC in return?
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 02:58 PM   #2
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: So I heard that Jason Terry want to go back to Mavs, how about...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
the Nets flipping Terry to Mavs for some useful players? Can Marion still play? And can we possibly get VC in return?
You'd need a player that had a long contract, he has 2 years and the Mavs are going to trade expirers to Boston to try to pry Rondo people are saying. Not bad thought, but difficult.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 03:01 PM   #3
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

wonder if Terry will keep this tattoo for life ...

SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 03:02 PM   #4
Haymaker
College superstar

Haymaker is considered somewhat coolHaymaker is considered somewhat coolHaymaker is considered somewhat cool

Cuban won't take him back. He's freeing cap space for Dwight and for next year's FA.
Haymaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 03:02 PM   #5
Locked_Up_Tonight
National High School Star

Locked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation hereLocked_Up_Tonight has a near all-star reputation here

The Mavs would love to have him back

as a color commentator.
Locked_Up_Tonight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 03:02 PM   #6
Haymaker
College superstar

Haymaker is considered somewhat coolHaymaker is considered somewhat coolHaymaker is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCdac
wonder if Terry will keep this tattoo for life ...

That's easy to cover up. Maybe some kind of tribal around the trophy.
Haymaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 03:04 PM   #7
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

where did you hear that? i don't want his 37 year old legs anyways. not for that kind of money. would rather have a cheaper, much younger shooter.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 03:06 PM   #8
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
You'd need a player that had a long contract, he has 2 years and the Mavs are going to trade expirers to Boston to try to pry Rondo people are saying. Not bad thought, but difficult.

You think the Mavs wouldn't be interested in dumping Marion for Rondo, then still having the capspace to get Dwight?

Dirk, Dwight and Rondo together?
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 03:09 PM   #9
BBallZen83
Great young streetballer

BBallZen83 has no real reputation yet.

Lol. Thought Terry was a celtic for life.
BBallZen83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 03:10 PM   #10
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
You think the Mavs wouldn't be interested in dumping Marion for Rondo, then still having the capspace to get Dwight?

I didn't say that, i said they wouldn't want Terry back because they need to trade their guys for Rondo. OP wants Terry on Mavs, not Rondo.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 03:31 PM   #11
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder

Problem is that Celtics would force Mavs to take on a few crappy contracts like Bass and Lee, so Mavs would lose Dwight possibility. But if we lost out on Dwight anyway...
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: