Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2013, 01:21 PM   #1
imnew09
2*/5
 
imnew09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Lakers' Cruise
Posts: 3,848
imnew09 has not been impressing people
Default Kobe haters are mad because he's only SUPERSTAR royal to his Team.

Lebron btched out on Cleveland,
Melo left Nuggets,
PP, KG, Ray, all ran away from Boston
CP3 left the Hornets
Dwight left the Magic
Bosh left the Raptors


Aside from Timmy, maybe Wade too, Kobe is the only Superstar that stayed loyal to the Lakers. Haters be like, Kobe this and that, blah blah blah, but deep down, we all know Kobe is the best

"He tried to go to the Bulls."

Guess what? He's still wearing the Lakers uniform.
imnew09 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 01:25 PM   #2
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year
 
tmacattack33's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,284
tmacattack33 has not been impressing people
Default Re: Kobe haters are mad because he's only SUPERSTAR royal to his Team.

1. He actually was drafted by New Orleans and there is a good chance he forced his way out of there (as well as forcing others not to draft him)

2. He demanded trades after just two years of being on a regular team (as opposed to playing with the perhaps the best peak player of all time in Shaq) in 2006.

The above two things make everything you say laughable.
tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 01:28 PM   #3
KobesFinger
Laker Gang
 
KobesFinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Birmingham, England
Posts: 3,074
KobesFinger has a near all-star reputation hereKobesFinger has a near all-star reputation hereKobesFinger has a near all-star reputation hereKobesFinger has a near all-star reputation hereKobesFinger has a near all-star reputation hereKobesFinger has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Kobe haters are mad because he's only SUPERSTAR royal to his Team.

KG wanted to stay in Minnesota
The Celtics traded Pierce, he didn't request it
KobesFinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 01:30 PM   #4
SavageMode
2EZ
 
SavageMode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,162
SavageMode has a bad reputationSavageMode has a bad reputationSavageMode has a bad reputation
Default Re: Kobe haters are mad because he's only SUPERSTAR royal to his Team.

Hahahaha Laker fans don't even know he was drafted by New Orleans.
Only, Wade and Timmy are still homegrown.

And all of that is nonsensical bs regardless.
Who cares?

Teams want to expend their prime years contending, nothing wrong with being a free agent.
SavageMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 01:31 PM   #5
sc19
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 470
sc19 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Kobe haters are mad because he's only SUPERSTAR royal to his Team.

The same guy who demanded for trade and raped an ugly chick.
sc19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 01:31 PM   #6
SavageMode
2EZ
 
SavageMode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,162
SavageMode has a bad reputationSavageMode has a bad reputationSavageMode has a bad reputation
Default Re: Kobe haters are mad because he's only SUPERSTAR royal to his Team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc19
The same guy who demanded for trade and raped an ugly chick.
SavageMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 01:31 PM   #7
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS
 
branslowski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Drug Lord, Florida
Posts: 11,107
branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kobe haters are mad because he's only SUPERSTAR royal to his Team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmacattack33
1. He actually was drafted by New Orleans and there is a good chance he forced his way out of there (as well as forcing others not to draft him)

2. He demanded trades after just two years of being on a regular team (as opposed to playing with the perhaps the best peak player of all time in Shaq) in 2006.

The above two things make everything you say laughable.

Kobe played his rookie year with the Lakers, all the way up til this point. No retirements, no 1 hour decision specials.

So please sit....good boy.
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 01:33 PM   #8
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!
 
TylerOO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,084
TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation
Default Re: Kobe haters are mad because he's only SUPERSTAR royal to his Team.

LOL its all in your head kid. No one is mad
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 01:33 PM   #9
DMAVS41
NBA Legend
 
DMAVS41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 19,605
DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Kobe haters are mad because he's only SUPERSTAR royal to his Team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by branslowski
Kobe played his rookie year with the Lakers, all the way up til this point. No retirements, no 1 hour decision specials.

So please sit....good boy.

He's played with the most help of this era...and he's still been a malcontent, run people out of town, and demanded trades publicly.

ROFL...
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 01:37 PM   #10
buddha
dude, where's my shaq?
 
buddha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,832
buddha is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Kobe haters are mad because he's only SUPERSTAR royal to his Team.

scooby doo is that you?
buddha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 01:39 PM   #11
imnew09
2*/5
 
imnew09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Lakers' Cruise
Posts: 3,848
imnew09 has not been impressing people
Default Re: Kobe haters are mad because he's only SUPERSTAR royal to his Team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageMode
Hahahaha Laker fans don't even know he was drafted by New Orleans.
Only, Wade and Timmy are still homegrown.

And all of that is nonsensical bs regardless.
Who cares?

Teams want to expend their prime years contending, nothing wrong with being a free agent.

NO shyt he was drafted by the Hornets, just like Noel but he got traded. He played his rookie game with the Lakers.

"He demanded trades after just two years of being on a regular team (as opposed to playing with the perhaps the best peak player of all time in Shaq) in 2006. "

Sorry to disappoint you, Kobe is unlike Lebron, who joins other SUPERSTARS to win.
imnew09 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 01:40 PM   #12
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS
 
branslowski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Drug Lord, Florida
Posts: 11,107
branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kobe haters are mad because he's only SUPERSTAR royal to his Team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
He's played with the most help of this era...and he's still been a malcontent, run people out of town, and demanded trades publicly.

ROFL...

This post of BS opinions still isn't countering the point of the thread. He's been a Laker since playing his first ever NBA game. Fact.

Runnin people out of town?? You trolling today? Or are you still pretending to be a Dirk fan? Still trying hard to be a unbiased LeBron Stan and Kobe hater?....
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 01:41 PM   #13
PJR
College superstar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,950
PJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Kobe haters are mad because he's only SUPERSTAR royal to his Team.

PJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 01:41 PM   #14
dh144498
ripthekik is my hero!
 
dh144498's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,831
dh144498 is considered somewhat cooldh144498 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Kobe haters are mad because he's only SUPERSTAR royal to his Team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
He's played with the most help of this era...and he's still been a malcontent, run people out of town, and demanded trades publicly.

ROFL...

so you are telling me a dynasty in an era usually doesn't have the best roster in the league?

and how is this relevant to the thread?

nice red herring

ROFL...
dh144498 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 01:42 PM   #15
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star
 
Heavincent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 11,838
Heavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Kobe haters are mad because he's only SUPERSTAR royal to his Team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
He's played with the most help of this era...and he's still been a malcontent, run people out of town, and demanded trades publicly.

ROFL...

Subjective opinions like this don't change the facts.
Heavincent is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:49 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy