Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-29-2013, 03:53 PM   #61
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Default Re: How far will Brooklyn go next year? Post ur guess here and ill bump this in June '14

The bulls called the nets heartless. Which in game 7 they did look it. This year I know for a fact j-Kidd and KG won't allow that to happen. Deron has to be highly motivated. Brook has room to improve. Nets desperately needed shooter last season and got Pierce and Terry. Ecf is my guess. Pending the seed
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 03:59 PM   #62
Pointguard
NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: How far will Brooklyn go next year? Post ur guess here and ill bump this in June '14

Nets should end up third. Heat and Chicago win by habit and should be ahead of them.

Indiana with Granger can possibly surpass them which sets up a Knick first round with the Nets. Which would be crazy but has a 40% chance of happening.

I think Boston wins 57 games

The danger of being three is Miami has a good chance of being two if Chicago is healthy. Only a hungry team can beat Miami. The Nets will need hunger and health to pull off the upset as I think they have the matchups. My opinion now is that Nets matchup better against Miami than they do Chicago.

To me right now in order its
Chicago
Miami
Nets
Indiana
Knicks
Pointguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 04:06 PM   #63
Goldrush25
Local High School Star

Lose in second round. ECF loser is their ceiling.
Goldrush25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 04:08 PM   #64
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

#4 in the east behind the Pacers and Bulls.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 06:19 PM   #65
Harison
The Awakening

3rd-4th in the East with ~55 wins.

Second round as minimum, ECF likely (although Heat > Bulls > Pacers > Nets).

The biggest issue is health, but the beauty of Nets they can afford to rest vets during RS, and if injured - give them enough time to recover without rushing (till Playoffs).

If everyone is healthy and Kidd happens to be semi-decent coach, they could actually challenge Heat.
Harison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 07:34 PM   #66
Human Error
Proves idiots wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by poido123
Since you want to get technical with me, how bout Heat finish 1st seed, nets 3rd seed Bulls 4th seed and Pacers 2nd seed.

I dont know why you are getting so upset over a stupid prediction, I didnt put much thought into it and was more looking at matchup possibilities
You had the Bulls finish 1st and them beat the Heat in 2nd round. Miami should finish 4th or 5th to make it happen. Why am I upset? I can't stand stupid people. It's one thing to have a confidence in a team that you're rooting for, but it's another to look freakin' idiotic with nonsense predictions.
Human Error is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 07:43 PM   #67
Duderonomy
Nothing but NETS

4th or 5th seed it's too early to say how far they will go. Bulls,heat,pacers are a tough matchup. 6-8 looks pretty weak, but FA could change that.
Duderonomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 07:57 PM   #68
kshutts1
Great college starter

Assuming all key players are healthy come playoff time (they will make the playoffs, barring some disaster), they'll lose to Miami whenever they play them (obviously depends on seeding).

I see:
1 - Bulls
2 - Miami
3 - Brooklyn
4 - Indiana (unless they get a great deal for Granger)

Which would have Brooklyn losing to Miami in the second round.
kshutts1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: