Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-29-2013, 01:32 PM   #1
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Mavs and Celtics talking Rondo?

Marionīs ETO expires today. If he opts in Marion, Larkin and future picks for Rondo could be in play.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 01:35 PM   #2
BlazersDozen
NBA lottery pick

BlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Mavs and Celtics talking Rondo?

I saw yesterday on Twitter Knicks & Celtics were talking about Rondo also
BlazersDozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 01:41 PM   #3
hawkfan
Jeff Teague Fan

hawkfan has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazersDozen

Amare plus picks for Rondo and Wallace?
hawkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 01:43 PM   #4
Chuckbrook
Chuckle Chuckbrook

Chuckbrook is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I heard OKC & Celtics were talking about Rondo also
Chuckbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 01:48 PM   #5
hawkfan
Jeff Teague Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckbrook
I heard OKC & Celtics were talking about Rondo also

Perkins, Lamb and their first round pick this year?
Old 06-29-2013, 01:54 PM   #6
BlazersDozen
NBA lottery pick

BlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkfan

No idea because I doubt Boston wants to take on big contracts after they just got Gerald Wallace & most everybody playing for NYK are on 2-4 yer deals.
BlazersDozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 01:56 PM   #7
Chuckbrook
Chuckle Chuckbrook

Chuckbrook is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Perkins, Lamb and their first round pick this year?
Sounds about right
Chuckbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 01:56 PM   #8
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

rondo/dirk/dwight

DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 01:59 PM   #9
Nastradamus
Local High School Star

Nastradamus is considered somewhat coolNastradamus is considered somewhat coolNastradamus is considered somewhat cool

I don't think Boston should even consider that deal. Dallas just doesn't have enough to offer and they can get a better deal elsewhere.

Its too bad, they could have been the ones making the Noel deal if Rondo hadn't torn his knee, potentially at least.
Nastradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 02:01 PM   #10
hawkfan
Jeff Teague Fan

Quote:
No idea because I doubt Boston wants to take on big contracts after they just got Gerald Wallace & most everybody playing for NYK are on 2-4 yer deals.

The Celtics would take on Amare and get rid of Wallace because Amare expires one season sooner.

And they could probably trade for Amare and then offer to buy him out so he can become a free agent and sign somewhere else.

So they save salary, get some picks and cash, and clear out cap space for 2015.
Old 06-29-2013, 02:07 PM   #11
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 02:09 PM   #12
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

no truth to rumor....
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 02:11 PM   #13
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastradamus
I don't think Boston should even consider that deal. Dallas just doesn't have enough to offer and they can get a better deal elsewhere.

Its too bad, they could have been the ones making the Noel deal if Rondo hadn't torn his knee, potentially at least.

They don't want a deal, they want to tank. Rondo isn't the kind of guy who'd tank.

Boston would probably want to get rid of either Bass' or Lee's contract too.

Rondo + Bass for Marion + Mayo + pick or something.
ProfessorMurder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 02:14 PM   #14
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Celtics should be looking to trade Rondo to a shitty team with a 2014 1st round pick. Taking late 1st rounders like they did for KG and Pierce would be stupid.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 02:18 PM   #15
hawkfan
Jeff Teague Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
Celtics should be looking to trade Rondo to a shitty team with a 2014 1st round pick. Taking late 1st rounders like they did for KG and Pierce would be stupid.

Not necessarily.
Boston can package two of their draft picks and move up.
Or they can trade one of their first round picks and swap it out for 2 second round picks.

It wasn't just the picks, the Celtics getting rid of Garnett and Pierce changes the locker room, since those two guys controlled it.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: