Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 06-04-2013, 10:26 PM   #1
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default How hot are these and are they worth flipping?

9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 10:42 PM   #2
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: How hot are these and are they worth flipping?

The reason why I ask because they have a whole bunch of them at my local House of Hoops. I'm not a sneaker head or collector but I remember these when I was a kid.

So I ask, are they worth getting? I know they are not as popular as the Concords but if they are worth getting a few pairs?
Old 06-04-2013, 10:44 PM   #3
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

If anyone is willing to help me with some info, I will help you get a pair if you like, send me the money or paypal it to me and I will pick it up for you at cost.
Old 06-04-2013, 11:07 PM   #4
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

They're one of my favorite pairs of J's. I want to get the black ones dropping next Saturday.

I find it hard to believe your House of Hoops still has several pairs. That model is in pretty high demand.

Fresh Prince used to rock em all the time.

Last edited by HardwoodLegend : 06-04-2013 at 11:10 PM.
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 11:10 PM   #5
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
They're one of my favorite pairs of J's. I want to get the black ones dropping next Saturday.

I find it hard to believe your House of Hoops still has several pairs. That model is in pretty high demand.

Fresh Prince used to rock em all the time.

Yes, they have several pairs. The salesman said "a lot."

This House of Hoops is new. It opened last week without much publicity. I'm guessing they purposely filled up our store.

I remember Fresh Prince wearing them too. That's why I like them.

What can I sell these things for? I don't see many flippers....flipping these things on various sites. I don't want to buy them unless I know I can move them.
Old 06-04-2013, 11:11 PM   #6
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Even Jerry Seinfeld had to floss in em...

Old 06-04-2013, 11:12 PM   #7
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
Yes, they have several pairs. The salesman said "a lot."

This House of Hoops is new. It opened last week without much publicity. I'm guessing they purposely filled up our store.

I remember Fresh Prince wearing them too. That's why I like them.

What can I sell these things for? I don't see many flippers....flipping these things on various sites. I don't want to buy them unless I know I can move them.

Hmm, I'm not sure what the highest amount you could get for them is. I'm not knowledgeable about the re-selling game, but I think you could easily sell them for $225 each.
Old 06-04-2013, 11:14 PM   #8
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

I'm in California too. Which House of Hoops location is it if you don't mind me asking?

PM me if you're worried about posting it in public.
Old 06-05-2013, 02:28 AM   #9
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
I'm in California too. Which House of Hoops location is it if you don't mind me asking?

PM me if you're worried about posting it in public.

They also have both versions of the Jordan 7. A black model and a white model. I don't know the specific color way.

Old 06-05-2013, 11:40 PM   #10
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
They also have both versions of the Jordan 7. A black model and a white model. I don't know the specific color way.

That's the Jordan 8 in the picture. I'm not a fan of the Jordan 7. If I had to choose one color scheme to go with, I'd pick this one:

I called them up. They don't have any white Grape 5's in my size
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: