Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-25-2013, 06:04 PM   #1
Rose'sACL
Decent college freshman

Rose'sACL is starting to rub some people the wrong wayRose'sACL is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default NBA reviewing Dwyane Wade’s elbow to the head of Lance Stephenson in Game 2

http://tracking.si.com/2013/05/25/nb...ce-stephenson/
Rose'sACL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 06:09 PM   #2
Trollsmasher
#fireSpo

Trollsmasher is considered somewhat coolTrollsmasher is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: NBA reviewing Dwyane Wade’s elbow to the head of Lance Stephenson in Game 2

Good, hopefully he receives one game ban for this stupidity and I will be freed of watching his decision making.
Trollsmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 06:10 PM   #3
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: NBA reviewing Dwyane Wade’s elbow to the head of Lance Stephenson in Game 2

I hope Stephenson doesn´t get suspended. It definitely was dangerous head carriage by him. Wade could have dislocated his elbow.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 06:11 PM   #4
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix has not been impressing people

It will be upgraded to a flagrant 1 at most. Probably not even that.
NumberSix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 06:12 PM   #5
TheFan
High School Varsity 6th Man

TheFan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P.
I hope Stephenson doesn´t get suspended. It definitely was dangerous head carriage by him. Wade could have dislocated his elbow.

TheFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 06:15 PM   #6
Rose'sACL
Decent college freshman

Rose'sACL is starting to rub some people the wrong wayRose'sACL is starting to rub some people the wrong way

i just want to ask opionion of ISH if this should be reviewed too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur4eGXg93Rw

I would probably suspend wade and put flagrant 1 on west. that is it.
Old 05-25-2013, 06:19 PM   #7
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose'sACL

Flagrant on West for putting his elbow out? Get the f*ck out of here, that's a regular foul if anything at all.

Wade's was clearly intentional, avoidable, and a shot to the temple.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 06:19 PM   #8
KyrieTheFuture
College star

KyrieTheFuture is considered somewhat coolKyrieTheFuture is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

I never saw that. If they call a flagrant on one they have to on the other I mean Wade's thing looked semi intentional but West straight up punched Mario in what I am assuming is his dislocated shoulder.
KyrieTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 06:26 PM   #9
Rose'sACL
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Flagrant on West for putting his elbow out? Get the f*ck out of here, that's a regular foul if anything at all.

Wade's was clearly intentional, avoidable, and a shot to the temple.
wade's was a dirty play. i am not even debating that. i would suspend him if i was in charge.
everyone knew Chalmers shoulder was injured, west's foul was intentional with no play for the foul. flagrant 1.
Why are you so angry that i am not being biased? Should i say that wade should be suspended for rest of the playoffs while west should be gifted a big mansion in Miami for his elbow to Chalmers injured shoulder to please you?
Old 05-25-2013, 06:31 PM   #10
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P.

That shot to Lance's head was definitely flagrant worthy.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 06:31 PM   #11
ballup
THIS ISN'T HAPPENING!

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Not really. That just looks like an offensive foul.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 06:33 PM   #12
Xsatyr
Samurai Chef

Xsatyr has decent reputationXsatyr has decent reputation

I hate the Heat but that play is not that dirty. He barely tapped him and didn't even follow through. It looked like he was using his elbow to guard himself but never really struck with his elbow.
Xsatyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 06:35 PM   #13
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
wade's was a dirty play. i am not even debating that. i would suspend him if i was in charge.
everyone knew Chalmers shoulder was injured, west's foul was intentional with no play for the foul. flagrant 1.
Why are you so angry that i am not being biased? Should i say that wade should be suspended for rest of the playoffs while west should be gifted a big mansion in Miami for his elbow to Chalmers injured shoulder to please you?

How am I angry for you not being biased? I'm laughing at how stupid your opinion is.

West was just setting an illegal screen to free up whoever that was. He was trying to make contact to get separation. If he was intentionally going after a shoulder it would've been a hell of a lot more blatant. If you think that's a f*cking flagrant KG would never have played a full game in his career with the screens he sets.

This is like Mark Jackson claiming Faried was trying to injure Steph's ankle when he was just getting in the way.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 06:35 PM   #14
chosen_one6
Earned not given

chosen_one6 is considered somewhat coolchosen_one6 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xsatyr
I hate the Heat but that play is not that dirty. He barely tapped him and didn't even follow through. It looked like he was using his elbow to guard himself but never really struck with his elbow.

Yup. Stephenson flopped.
chosen_one6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 06:36 PM   #15
KyrieTheFuture
College star

KyrieTheFuture is considered somewhat coolKyrieTheFuture is considered somewhat cool

Here's the thing, it obviously didn't cause damage because Lance stayed in the game and kept making terrible decisions per usual
KyrieTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: