Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-23-2013, 10:03 PM   #31
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: how does Vogel handel criticisim ? By Knocking Mike Woodson

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
they all have more credibility than you, including wilds

says a delusional knicks fan, alright your name is added to the knicks troll list.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 10:04 PM   #32
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation here

everyone, save some brain cells every day by clicking this

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/pro...ignore&u=10199

you're welcome
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 10:05 PM   #33
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
everyone, save some brain cells every day by clicking this

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/pro...ignore&u=10199

you're welcome

lol this from a knicks troll.
Old 05-23-2013, 10:05 PM   #34
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
Willds09, Knicksfever2010, iDunk, Patrick Chewing, jimmy77x, Blue&Orange, Y2Gezee all want to have a word with you. Guess theres no need to even explaining about the first two, for the others see this thread:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=285697

So, you are telling me that all those knicks fans(minors Y2Gezee whos more of a bandwagoner than a knicks fan) are trolls or not credible posters?

Your priorities are
1) Anti Knick
2) Anti Laker
3) Pro-spur
4) Anti-Spur opponent.

Where Nets is on that list is anybody's guess. Your contribution to the board this playoff run was informing everyone that the Nets beating the Bulls DID NOT MATTER (your words not mine). Fans care if there teams win or lose.

Yes, there are a bunch of delusional Knick fans on the board but at least they care if there team wins. You're a Spurs fan who decided to hold on just close enough to the Nets so when they start winning you can rep them.

If i posted two topics, one was KNICKS FANS GET LITTLE RESPECT and NEW COACH OF THE BROOKLYN NETS, i know which topic you would find it necessary to post in.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 10:07 PM   #35
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Your priorities are
1) Anti Knick
2) Anti Laker
3) Pro-spur
4) Anti-Spur opponent.

Where Nets is on that list is anybody's guess. Your contribution to the board this playoff run was informing everyone that the Nets beating the Bulls DID NOT MATTER (your words not mine).

Yes, there are a bunch of delusional Knick fans on the board but at least they care if there team wins. You're a Spurs fan who decided to hold on just close enough to the Nets so when they start winning you can rep them.

Nope I am a nets fan, you dont know how sad I was when the Nets got eliminated. I root for Spurs in last two years playoffs, nothing more nothing less. If you read my posts from 2008, I was clearing supporting the Lakers when they played that series against Spurs in 2008 WCF. Since I am neither a Spurs nor a Lakers fan, I can root for different teams after my own team is out of playoffs. But once the Nets are back to play, I am the typical nets fan you can find. Also if you consider me a knicks hater, you should understand that I am a true nets fan.
Old 05-23-2013, 10:09 PM   #36
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Your priorities are
1) Anti Knick
2) Anti Laker
3) Pro-spur
4) Anti-Spur opponent.

Where Nets is on that list is anybody's guess. Your contribution to the board this playoff run was informing everyone that the Nets beating the Bulls DID NOT MATTER (your words not mine). Fans care if there teams win or lose.

If i posted two topics, one was KNICKS FANS GET LITTLE RESPECT and NEW COACH OF THE BROOKLYN NETS, i know which topic you would find it necessary to post in.
well said. he is not a fan of any team, rides the spurs boring wagon every year. i remember him talking about the spurs sweeping okc last year just end the guys misery and put him on ignore, he is obviously 15 years old judging by his immature trolling
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 10:54 PM   #37
305Baller
Dos minutos.

305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board

"How to handle day-to day criticism by knocking Mike Woodson"

By: Frank Vogel

Learn to channel frustration from criticism by insulting Knicks coach Mike Woodson.

Intimacy problems frustrating your wife? Learn how to blame Coach Woodson.

Pressure at your job seem to much to handle? This book will expertly show you , in detail, how to blame Coach Woodson.

Available at all fine bookstores.
305Baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 11:54 PM   #38
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

SevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
Stop talking about the Knicks. Nobody cares.

Yet you post in each and every Knicks thread.
That's like saying DuMa doesn't care about Kobe.
SevereUpInHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 07:41 AM   #39
Shepseskaf
Old School

Shepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Saying something that is true doesn't mean you are not being a douchebag for saying it. That's not a shot at the Knicks, that's a shot at Mike Woodson. No matter how well Vogel is doing you don't take shots at other coaches, because eventually that will be you on the losing end and you getting killed, and you don't want people piling on because the piling on in the media helps get you fired.

Was what he said true? Deserved by the Knicks? Sure. Necessary to say. NOPE and made him sound like a dick. Exactly why is he taking shots at the Knicks when he just coached himself into a loss at Miami?
+1

Vogel better watch his mouth. He's on a very big stage right now and, for the time being, most of the viewing public knows him mainly for one of the biggest coaching fails in playoff history.
Shepseskaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 09:43 AM   #40
Dagouch
12th Man of the Year.

Dagouch has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
+1

Vogel better watch his mouth. He's on a very big stage right now and, for the time being, most of the viewing public knows him mainly for one of the biggest coaching fails in playoff history.

If you've been listening to his interviews recently, I've noticed his Jersey accent coming out more and more. Before it's all over I expect him to sound like Tony Soprano.....
Dagouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 04:11 PM   #41
Dro
College superstar

Dro has decent reputationDro has decent reputation

Hilarious for this guy to start a thread defending Woodson when during the entire playoffs, most Knick fans have done nothing but sh*t on him for not playing certain players, leaving certain players in, etc...His coaching style in general....
Dro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 04:37 PM   #42
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This shit is why you get press conferences like Pop's in game interviews.

Vogel's "mouthy" when he's never said anything remotely offensive. Honest? Sure. People have gotten too used to guys just getting on the mic and saying both teams played hard I guess.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 04:42 PM   #43
Dagouch
12th Man of the Year.

Dagouch has an OK reputation so far

Bottom line is Vogel can say whatever he wants. He did beat us so there's no ways about it.

All you can do is use that for motivation for next year and try to return the favor.
Dagouch is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: