Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-23-2013, 12:03 AM   #31
prodnus
Pounding down low

prodnus has an OK reputation so far
Default Barkley: That was good coaching by Vogel

Kenny agrees but Shaq is the only one that disagrees
prodnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 12:03 AM   #32
Thorn
Great young streetballer

Thorn is considered somewhat coolThorn is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: LMAO Benching Hibbert?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElPigto
I was ****ing screaming at the TV. It pisses me off. You get burned once by making that decision, but then you ****ing decide to take him out again. You ****ing idiot. I would have rather let the Heat take the three then even give them a chance at driving. ****ing Vogel.

I'm not rooting for the Pacers, but watching this decision ****ing infuriated me on so many ****ing levels.
I am glad someone shared the exact same thoughts as me, swearing and all.
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 12:03 AM   #33
fsvr54
Decent college freshman

fsvr54 is considered somewhat coolfsvr54 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: the "what was Vogel thinking benching Roy Hibbert" Thread

Kenny and Charles are so ****ing stupid.
fsvr54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 12:03 AM   #34
Patrick Chewing
Knicks fan since 1981

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Barkley: That was good coaching by Vogel

Barkley can't form a complete and coherent sentence when he speaks.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 12:04 AM   #35
WWRWestbrookDo?
GOATbrook Activated

WWRWestbrookDo? has an OK reputation so far

Vogel can suck a d!ck
WWRWestbrookDo? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 12:04 AM   #36
unbreakable
National High School Star

unbreakable posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryunbreakable posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Reason why Shaq is the only one that carried a team to rings.. ni66a knows about defense
unbreakable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 12:04 AM   #37
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

There is a German expression:

Du hast einen Vogel, which literally translated means You have a Vogel (bird), but actually means You are stupid. At least he got the right name.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 12:04 AM   #38
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

We know Charles basketball knowledge is bad...
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 12:04 AM   #39
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsvr54
Kenny and Charles are so ****ing stupid.
How many NBA games have you played in or analyzed on national television?
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 12:05 AM   #40
lakeshow1
I brick open layups

lakeshow1 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodnus
Kenny agrees but Shaq is the only one that disagrees

They're just wrong. Anybody watching that game with a shred of objectivity could see that Lebron was passing up shots late, for whatever reason, and passing. Giving a guy an open lane is a slump buster.
lakeshow1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 12:05 AM   #41
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
the first one by Lebron...Hibbert should have been in for sure. the second one I don't mind at all and probably would have done the same.

but the first one...inexcusable.

uhh no. The second was far worse. Having no rim protector when LeBron is the one with the ball is flat out asinine. With no big man all he has to do is get a step on his man and its over.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 12:05 AM   #42
JimmyMcAdocious
NBA rookie of the year

JimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation here

Why was my thread locked? It was about going to Sam Young too, not only benching Hibbert.

Lame ass ISH. The Sam Young problem was just as bad and costs them the first time in regulation. Clearly by the title of this thread, the focus is primarily on Hibbert's benching.
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 12:05 AM   #43
lakerspng
Local High School Star

lakerspng is considered somewhat coollakerspng is considered somewhat cool

charles is an idiot. terrible coaching mistake. Heat took advantage and LeBron made a great play.... but it was a terrible coaching mistake.
lakerspng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 12:06 AM   #44
DMV2
NBA All-star

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Not watching postshow, but was he being serious or sarcastic?

I mean, he can't be serious.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 12:06 AM   #45
jzek
EL LO BEE

jzek is starting to rub some people the wrong wayjzek is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Hibbert would have probably fouled LBJ resulting in 3-pt plays.
jzek is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: