Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2013, 02:08 AM   #16
Rose
Roses Malone
 
Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Don't hurt me no more
Posts: 24,612
Default Re: Be strong bulls fans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakePlissken
I was just discussing some of the failures of Paxson and Forman. I didn't even go into how embarrassingly bad the Front Office was right after the '98 season and it took 7 years before the Bulls were back in the playoffs again.

I don't even think I really need to go into detail about how crappy this team was in the early '00s. Trading rookie of the year Elton Brand for Tyson Chandler?? How about the genius trade of Brad Miller and Ron Artest for Jalen Rose? How about when the 3 C's (Crawford, Curry and Chandler) were supposed to lead the Bulls? Remember when the FO laughed at the idea of trading them for Garnett in 2003?

Paxson built a decent enough team in the mid '00s. The Skiles/Hinrich/Gordon/Deng teams were fun for a few seasons before Paxson was exposed and made some terrible trades/signings.
If I'm not mistaken McHale? (or the guy before him can't remember which) shot down the KG trade. Which in hindsight was terrible.

What would become Deng, and LMA. Then throw in Chandler...that was a terrible **** up. But I don't think KG would have left then. I mean he BARELY left Minny and that was only for a pretty much lock for a ring.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 07:02 PM   #17
SnakePlissken
I hit open layups
 
SnakePlissken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 184
Default Re: Be strong bulls fans!

It really could have been a Chandler, Aldridge, Deng front court. That would have been insane.
SnakePlissken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 09:13 PM   #18
(e)
MJ of ISH
 
(e)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,492
Default Re: Be strong bulls fans!

We really couldn't afford Asik after Taj got his extension. It sucks, but that's what happened.

They can replace Asik in this draft though. Rudy Gobert.
(e) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 11:31 PM   #19
Go Getter
Wild 100's
 
Go Getter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Wasatch Range
Posts: 14,480
Default Re: Be strong bulls fans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakePlissken
Paxson built a decent enough team in the mid '00s. The Skiles/Hinrich/Gordon/Deng teams were fun for a few seasons before Paxson was exposed and made some terrible trades/signings.


They gave a shot to a guy who didn't look like a coach, talk like a coach, and doesn't cater to BS stars that don't play D.

Even though we don't make the pretty, headline making trades and such i love our team and philosophy.

You ain't even a Bulls fan you MFin troll get the hell off my block before I take your shoes, slap you in back of the head, walk you home crying, then pleasure your mom like a real bulls fan would.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 01:08 AM   #20
Rose
Roses Malone
 
Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Don't hurt me no more
Posts: 24,612
Default Re: Be strong bulls fans!

At times I love Go Getter.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 02:13 AM   #21
CarlosBoozer
Carlito
 
CarlosBoozer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 5,812
Default Re: Be strong bulls fans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
They gave a shot to a guy who didn't look like a coach, talk like a coach, and doesn't cater to BS stars that don't play D.

Even though we don't make the pretty, headline making trades and such i love our team and philosophy.

You ain't even a Bulls fan you MFin troll get the hell off my block before I take your shoes, slap you in back of the head, walk you home crying, then pleasure your mom like a real bulls fan would.:pimp:


Where the f*ck did the snakepissken even come from?
CarlosBoozer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 05:01 AM   #22
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH
 
Crystallas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 3,238
Default Re: Be strong bulls fans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer


Where the f*ck did the snakepissken even come from?

CRN destroyed his reputation here by going on a stupid binge, so he had to make a sock puppet(much like your account.)
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 01:01 PM   #23
CarlosBoozer
Carlito
 
CarlosBoozer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 5,812
Default Re: Be strong bulls fans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
CRN destroyed his reputation here by going on a stupid binge, so he had to make a sock puppet(much like your account.)
Lol, that is pathetic


I'm not a sock, is it that hard to belive carlos boozer has a fan?
CarlosBoozer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 01:30 PM   #24
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH
 
Crystallas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 3,238
Default Re: Be strong bulls fans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
Lol, that is pathetic


I'm not a sock, is it that hard to belive carlos boozer has a fan?

I thought you were IN-PAX-WE-TRUST.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 09:38 PM   #25
CarlosBoozer
Carlito
 
CarlosBoozer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 5,812
Default Re: Be strong bulls fans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
I thought you were IN-PAX-WE-TRUST.
No idea what that is
CarlosBoozer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 12:39 PM   #26
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH
 
Crystallas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 3,238
Default Re: Be strong bulls fans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
No idea what that is


mkay LOL
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 10:05 PM   #27
CarlosBoozer
Carlito
 
CarlosBoozer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 5,812
Default Re: Be strong bulls fans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
mkay LOL
CarlosBoozer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 12:22 AM   #28
SnakePlissken
I hit open layups
 
SnakePlissken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 184
Default Re: Be strong bulls fans!

Wow, Go Getter just when I thought you couldn't possibly be a bigger dumb ass you end up proving me wrong.
SnakePlissken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 03:35 PM   #29
Go Getter
Wild 100's
 
Go Getter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Wasatch Range
Posts: 14,480
Default Re: Be strong bulls fans!

This chump has no agenda other than flaming people over the teams they love.

Never does he have a point/counter point debatebecause he can't handle actual facts. Several posters pointed out flaws in his argument, good things our FO has done, and qualifiers that put the moves they made into context.

I'm done speaking to simps about my Bulls.

Time to bring back real fans like undusputed and methusla.

Crystallas
(e)
Rose
(others)

.....much respect as well.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 10:28 PM   #30
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH
 
Crystallas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 3,238
Default Re: Be strong bulls fans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
This chump has no agenda other than flaming people over the teams they love.

Never does he have a point/counter point debatebecause he can't handle actual facts. Several posters pointed out flaws in his argument, good things our FO has done, and qualifiers that put the moves they made into context.

I'm done speaking to simps about my Bulls.

Time to bring back real fans like undusputed and methusla.

Crystallas
(e)
Rose
(others)

.....much respect as well.

We have some good posters here. Even Boozer here is okay in my book. ConanRulesNBC and 97Bulls are really the two guys that pounce on bad news consistently and set unrealistic goals(say dumb things like, they hold the team accountable).
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:14 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy