2013 Draft Combine Discussion + general prospect talk
It's always fun to see who the best athletes in the draft are and who ends up with the best "measurements".
- Rudy Gobert is the tallest player (in shoes) at 7'2" and also has the longest wingspan at 7'8.5"
- Shane Larkin has the highest max vert with an astonishing 44" and also is the fastest and one of the most agile players at the combine. He's under 6" tall but those are Nate Robinson-like numbers. Nate had a 43.5" max vert in the combine.
- Victor Oladipo had a max vert of 42" and is 6'4" with a 6'9" wingspan
- Michael Carter-Williams is 6'6" and has a 41" vertical which is incredible for a big point guard
- Cody Zeller measured just over 7" in shoes but has a 6'11" wingspan. He's testing out awesome athletically so far. His 35.5" standing vert is the highest of any player over 6'9" in the past decade in the combine. He also had a 37.5" max vert and was the fastest and most agile of the centers.
- Shabazz Mohammed measured 6'6" in shoes with a 6'11" wingspan and has a 37" max vert.
Chad Ford is tweeting out a lot of these numbers and it's also televised on ESPNU.
Re: 2013 Draft Combine Discussion + general prospect talk
Remember at the start of the season people were comparing Shabazz to James Harden and some people, Kobe? They were so wrong, looking back now I still think he'll turn out pretty good, but more like a prime Michael Redd at best.
Last edited by Shade8780 : 05-17-2013 at 06:17 PM.