Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-14-2013, 05:26 AM   #1
MAC system
Serious playground baller

MAC system has an OK reputation so far
Default I guarantee the grizzlies win the championship

This year. Any dumb ass heat fan wanna bet? Put your money where your c0cksucker is. Lebron will have another spectacular choke job and the Memphis bigs will destroy them. I got 200 dollars the grizzlies take it all. Any takers?
MAC system is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 05:35 AM   #2
eriX
Good High School Starter

eriX has not been impressing people
Default Re: I guarantee the grizzlies win the championship

someone please take this bet and bookmark it asap.
eriX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 05:52 AM   #3
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

You guarantee the Grizzlies win the championship because they have had 4 EXTREMELY tight games with a team that is missing their second best player (a top 5-7 player in the league) and start Kendrick ****ing Perkins. Not to mention a team that gives Derek ****ing Fisher a lot of minutes.

Righto.
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 06:08 AM   #4
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

They have the bigs but don't have enough perimeter scoring..
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 06:19 AM   #5
dbk123
Banned

dbk123 has not been impressing people

they wont even get pass the spurs or warriors
dbk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 06:20 AM   #6
eSOL
Decent playground baller

eSOL is starting to rub some people the wrong wayeSOL is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC system
This year. Any dumb ass heat fan wanna bet? Put your money where your c0cksucker is. Lebron will have another spectacular choke job and the Memphis bigs will destroy them. I got 200 dollars the grizzlies take it all. Any takers?

eSOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 06:25 AM   #7
Jyap9675
True Point Guard

Jyap9675 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
They have the bigs but don't have enough perimeter scoring..

They had Mayo and Gay last year and they couldn't beat Clippers or OKC two years ago
Jyap9675 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 06:27 AM   #8
dbk123
Banned

dbk123 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyap9675
They had Mayo and Gay last year and they couldn't beat Clippers or OKC two years ago
they wouldnt be beating okc this year if they had westbrook. no clue about the clippers though. id say memphis beat them fair and square
dbk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 06:59 AM   #9
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Kind of helps my arguement..
Old 05-14-2013, 07:13 AM   #10
Qwertyazerty
Decent playground baller

Qwertyazerty has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
Kind of helps my arguement..

I don't see how a defensive liability making 29% of his 3 pointers and only 27% of his field goals may help your argument. That was Mayo's performance during last season's PO.
And as good as Gay could be, he was only converting 21% of his 3 pointers.

I'm not saying you are wrong about them lacking exterior threats, but none of those guys helps your argument.
Qwertyazerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 07:16 AM   #11
#1SportsFan86
Mavs All Day

#1SportsFan86 has decent reputation

Quote:

Why even bring up Mayo?...it doesn't even look like the Grizz are really missing him, Mayo is overrated if you ask me.
#1SportsFan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 07:28 AM   #12
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyazerty
I don't see how a defensive liability making 29% of his 3 pointers and only 27% of his field goals may help your argument. That was Mayo's performance during last season's PO.
And as good as Gay could be, he was only converting 21% of his 3 pointers.

I'm not saying you are wrong about them lacking exterior threats, but none of those guys helps your argument.

They at least had perimeter options no matter how good or bad those guys were... They depend so much on Conley right now on the perimeter will see f that becomes a problem.
Old 05-14-2013, 07:43 AM   #13
Jyap9675
True Point Guard

Jyap9675 has decent reputation

Yes they have limited perimeter scoring now as it seems but if you think about it, it allowed them to fully utilise their strengths which is through their bigs. Also didn't people say that Gay was ineffective in playing with Zbo and Gasol? So it seems that the lesser perimeter options helped them in a way as you can see with them being so close to WCF.

Oh and they still have Quincy and Bayless, which are reliable perimeter scorers. They bring about 15 ppg. Perimeter scoring may be their weakness but it's not as bad as it seems.
Jyap9675 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 07:49 AM   #14
alleykat
High school junior varsity star

alleykat has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC system

Ill bet u 200 u won't make that bet forreal
alleykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 07:58 AM   #15
BoutPractice
I'll pass

BoutPractice has a terrific reputationBoutPractice has a terrific reputationBoutPractice has a terrific reputationBoutPractice has a terrific reputationBoutPractice has a terrific reputation

Could happen, but I wouldn't go as far as to bet on it.
BoutPractice is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: