Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-11-2013, 04:40 PM   #31
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

LongLiveTheKing has decent reputationLongLiveTheKing has decent reputation
Default Re: Popeyes, Church's, or KFC?

What do you guys put on the chicken?
I just eat it with ketchup.
LongLiveTheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 05:07 PM   #32
Fallen Angel
Let The Games Begin

Fallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Popeyes chicken is f*cking nasty.

KFC > Church's > Popeyes
Fallen Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 05:52 PM   #33
PHX_Phan
Local High School Star

PHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected posterPHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected posterPHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected poster

If I want something better than chain fried chicken - http://www.loloschickenandwaffles.com/
PHX_Phan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 06:06 PM   #34
MisterAmazing
Good High School Starter

MisterAmazing has an OK reputation so far

1. kfc 2. popeyes 3. church's, never had it
MisterAmazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 06:12 PM   #35
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't even know WTF Church's is. But, my chicken would be popeyes, kfc, etc. Kfc wedges however is the king of wedges.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 06:15 PM   #36
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster

Church's biscuits, Popeyes mashed potatoes and KFC original recipe

/thread
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 08:08 PM   #37
Smoke117
Barstool Blues

Smoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation here

The only time I've ever seen a Church's was in the deep ghetto. That's a running joke how Church's is ghetto as shit.
Smoke117 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 09:07 PM   #38
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle is starting to rub some people the wrong way

popeyes. i jsut actually ate some that was fresh from the fryer shit it was tender and juicy

red beans and rice is the absoulate best thing you can get from the above 3 mentioned. next is the cajun rice.
1 popeyes

2.churches
3.kfc.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 09:13 PM   #39
PHX_Phan
Local High School Star

PHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected posterPHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected posterPHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke117
The only time I've ever seen a Church's was in the deep ghetto. That's a running joke how Church's is ghetto as shit.

Pretty much. When I first saw this thread, I started thinking how I've never seen a Church's in a halfway decent area.
PHX_Phan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 09:14 PM   #40
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke117

There is one on 8th and maybe 44th in NYC(right neat port authority)...so guess they all arent in the ghetto(tbf, I was shocked...then i walked in and got some fried okra).

Last edited by IGOTGAME : 05-11-2013 at 09:18 PM.
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 09:16 PM   #41
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle is starting to rub some people the wrong way

browns chicken is the worst
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 10:03 PM   #42
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Popeye's all the way

I'd go for Church's over KFC but neither of those two would be my normal second choice.

If I can't get Popeye's I'm going to Grandy's.

Last edited by kentatm : 05-11-2013 at 10:05 PM.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 10:45 PM   #43
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Who cares about a biscuit ,Popeyes has the best chicken by far.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 01:19 PM   #44
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Popeyes gives me horrible diarrhea, every f*cking time. I've avoided it for years now.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 01:22 PM   #45
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Popeyes gives me horrible diarrhea, every f*cking time. I've avoided it for years now.
Stop eating those beans and coleslaw bruh.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: