Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-08-2013, 06:15 PM   #46
willds09
Banned

willds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Honest Heat fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solefade
Who cares if he's a Heat fan too? Why wouldn't you be a fan of theirs from a basketball standpoint? They play the smartest and most unselfish basketball.
Niguh please
willds09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:18 PM   #47
Solefade
College star

Solefade has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by willds09
Niguh please

Says the Knicks "Carmelo-Isoball-all-day-shooting-30%-in-the-playoffs-with-most-attempts" fan.

You wouldn't even know what smart basketball is and ball movement if it hit you in the face.
Solefade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:20 PM   #48
Rondo
High School Varsity 12th Man

Rondo has decent reputationRondo has decent reputation

Quote:
Says the Knicks "Carmelo-Isoball-all-day-shooting-30%-in-the-playoffs-with-most-attempts" fan.

You wouldn't even know what smart basketball is and ball movement if it hit you in the face.

Why should I like the Heat because they're good? I hate every single one of them. I respect their basketball abilities but like them? Never! F*ck them.
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:23 PM   #49
willds09
Banned

willds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:

at least we are in tha win column in tha east semis so far
Old 05-08-2013, 06:24 PM   #50
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Who cares if he's a Heat fan too? Why wouldn't you be a fan of theirs from a basketball standpoint? They play the smartest and most unselfish basketball.

Making excuses for yourself when Lebron leaves in 2 years huh
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:24 PM   #51
willds09
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo
Why should I like the Heat because they're good? I hate every single one of them. I respect their basketball abilities but like them? Never! F*ck them.
True talk.
Old 05-08-2013, 06:27 PM   #52
Fudge
No fufu shit

Fudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazb
Your favorite player choked last night even worse than LeBron did.

Still, Heat in 5.

Ah well, we won a game when i thought it would be a sweep. Still, not as bad as your boy.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:38 PM   #53
chosen_wun
Local High School Star

chosen_wun has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
Yeah. And?
chosen_wun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:45 PM   #54
Fudge
No fufu shit

Fudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputationFudge has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Then everybody would be on the Spurs bandwagon if they liked team ball. So basically, they're only fans because A. they're the best team in the league, and defending champs, or B. Lebron.

Most likely the latter.
Old 05-08-2013, 06:50 PM   #55
tazb
HoFx3+1

tazb posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrytazb posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrytazb posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge

Ah well, we won a game when i thought it would be a sweep. Still, not as bad as your boy.

Ummm ok? You think people are gonna look back when the Heat are holding up that trophy in June saying "Oh look, OKC won a game."
tazb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:54 PM   #56
Fudge
No fufu shit

Quote:
Ummm ok? You think people are gonna look back when the Heat are holding up that trophy in June saying "Oh look, OKC won a game."
I was talking about my expectations for MY team going into the series against Memphis. What's that got to do with Miami holding the chip in June? Fool's got some comprehension problems.
Old 05-08-2013, 06:59 PM   #57
Legends66NBA7
Face Of Death

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
About 4 minutes left he literally bricked a wide open 3 that hit the side of the backboard. Then under a minute, he had a wide open 3, but of course, tried to draw the contact instead of trying to make the shot and cried for a foul that the ref didn't call.

I do agree though, gotta give some credit to Memphis D. They're ranked #1 in defense for a reason.

Memphis's defense ranks #2, but yeah the difference between them and Indiana on D is very small.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 07:03 PM   #58
BlackVVaves
NBA lottery pick

BlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

If you were on ISH longer than a couple of months, you'd know how incredibly foolish it is to really believe that NumberSix is a Lakers fan.
BlackVVaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 07:32 PM   #59
FiveRings
Banned

FiveRings has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVVaves
If you were on ISH longer than a couple of months, you'd know how incredibly foolish it is to really believe that NumberSix is a Lakers fan.
Well he never said in this thread that he IS a Lakers fan, only confirmed that he WAS. I may have heard him say before that he's still a fan of both teams but I don't really remember.

I think he's a Lebron/ Heat fan who reserves the right to switch back to supporting the Lakers after Kobe and Lebron are gone from their respective teams, and when LA gets a new big star post Kobe's retirement. I could have that wrong though, and maybe he's gotten attached to the Heat franchise enough over the years to be a life long fan of the Heat and only the Heat.

At least he started supporting the team years before the fans who jumped on the wagon after the decision. The big three seemed to be at least four or more championships guaranteed, while at the time he became a fan, Wade had yet to show how good he was really going to be and Shaq was getting older, so him and Shaq wasn't exactly guaranteed championships.
FiveRings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 07:35 PM   #60
willds09
Banned

Quote:
Heat won't make it to june
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: