Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-08-2013, 03:23 PM   #1
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default I didn't realize how racist Stephen A is until i saw his latest target

Pablo Prigioni.

Seriously? He was talking about how overrated Pablo is.
1) Pablo is barely rated.
2) He's getting attention because he's played well in a few games now.

But he's not getting national attention, he's barely getting local attention. People are stating to like him as a cult figure because he's old, and his game is different and effective.

Yet Stephen A felt the need to make sure we don't give him too much props. Ridiculous. Just ridiculous.

MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT GIVE THE NON STAR NON BLACK TOO MUCH CREDIT.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 03:25 PM   #2
Reverend Hoops
Decent college freshman

Reverend Hoops has decent reputationReverend Hoops has decent reputation
Default Re: I didn't realize how racist Stephen A is until i saw his latest target

Kwame Brown would disagree on your notion.
Reverend Hoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 03:34 PM   #3
STATUTORY
Bear Chested Da Brawn

STATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputation
Default Re: I didn't realize how racist Stephen A is until i saw his latest target

he's doing a sitcom character on sports news program. the militant black man. sometimes he does it to the point of self caricaturization.
STATUTORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 03:35 PM   #4
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He had some pretty memorable Slava Medvedenko and Rasho Nesterovic rants back in the day.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 03:35 PM   #5
Andrew Wiggins
Local High School Star

Andrew Wiggins is a pretty well-respected posterAndrew Wiggins is a pretty well-respected posterAndrew Wiggins is a pretty well-respected poster

dude's racist as shit.

first it was jeremy lin, then tiago splitter was "garbage", and now he's going out of his way to call pablo prigioni overrated.
Andrew Wiggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 03:36 PM   #6
jzek
EL LO BEE

jzek has decent reputationjzek has decent reputation

You guys know that Stephen A Smith and Skip Bayless are just trolling right? They're saying exactly what you need to hear in order to elicit a reaction from you. Don't be idiots and buy into their crap.
jzek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 03:36 PM   #7
STATUTORY
Bear Chested Da Brawn

STATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Wiggins
dude's racist as shit.

first it was jeremy lin, then tiago splitter was "garbage", and now he's going out of his way to call pablo prigioni overrated.

melo is a superstar doe, bonafide, nasty, stupendous, and multiple other hyperbolic multi-syllable adjetives

STATUTORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 03:37 PM   #8
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

Steven A Smith is not threadworthy. Hes in the same category as Skip Bayless and thus doesnt deserve any attention whatsoever. shame on you
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 03:38 PM   #9
FLDFSU
Local High School Star

FLDFSU has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend Hoops

As would Jamarcus Russell
FLDFSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 03:38 PM   #10
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

Alexey Shved, youre next!
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 03:39 PM   #11
Foster5k
College star

Foster5k has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend Hoops
This.

Steven A. Smith is not a racist. Like he stated long ago, any time you talk about race topics you can get labeled a racist.

He gets paid to be entertaining. Sports is entertainment. Obviously, he was exaggerating a little bit for the laughs, etc.

The fact you made a topic about Steven A. Smith proves he has done his job.

In entertainment, not everyone is going to like you. The majority rules rather good or bad. That's life.

But, like I said, he is far from a racist. Guy would be friends with any race.

I know racist. I have talked to racist people and had to deal with them on a regular basis. Trust me when I say Steven A. Smith is nowhere near a racist human being.

Last edited by Foster5k : 05-08-2013 at 03:42 PM.
Foster5k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 03:54 PM   #12
Teanett
Great Basketball Mind

Teanett has decent reputation

knicks players (quite popular ones) stephen a smith is not to excited about:

jeremy lin
steve novak
pablo

hmm
Teanett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 03:56 PM   #13
Foster5k
College star

Foster5k has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teanett
knicks players (quite popular ones) stephen a smith is not to excited about:

jeremy lin
steve novak
pablo

hmm

You apparently never heard his rant about the old Knicks. YouTube it. What he said about Eddie Curry, Marbury, etc is way worse than anything he ever said about Lin.
Foster5k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 03:58 PM   #14
JimmyMcAdocious
NBA sixth man of the year

JimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation here

He used to shit on Splitter last season.

Basically he doesn't like white people with unusual names. Not sure why he's friends with Skip Bayless.
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 03:59 PM   #15
Teanett
Great Basketball Mind

Teanett has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foster5k

You apparently never heard his rant about the old Knicks. YouTube it. What he said about Eddie Curry, Marbury, etc is way worse than anything he ever said about Lin.

those guys sucked like shit.
linsanity, novak and pablo all have a part in the knicks' resurgence and make less money than marbury, COMBINED.
Teanett is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: