Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-08-2013, 02:39 PM   #46
AngelEyes
Sentenza

AngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: 2013 Second Round Thread: Bulls vs. Heat Game 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by willds09
heat fans getting scared, memories we must cherish

All 5 of them
AngelEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 03:03 PM   #47
ReturnofJPR
Mirotic: Euro MVP '13

ReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by (e)
Chicago is going to lay it all out there and won't give up.

Miami, plain and simple - gave up at the end of game 1.

Chicago needs to just hang in there and give themselves a chance in the 4th. Hopefully guys like Marco and Jimmy are ready to make some jumpers if Lebron is on Nate, and hopefully Boozer shows up in this series. As for Noah, well I don't worry about him, he's going to bring it!

Oh, and hopefully our 2 bigs don't get called for 2 fouls each early in the game like game 1. And please, let's see Lebron or Wade get T'ed up for their crybaby antics. (but then again, Lebron never got back on defense when he was crying so...)

Boozer dominated the previous 4 games against the heat before the playoffs, something like 21ppg and 15rpg. He'll come around...
ReturnofJPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 03:04 PM   #48
willds09
Banned

willds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
"It's gon be easy ..."

That was their goal. To make it EASY. The struggle for a championship is what makes the path and eventual success rewarding.

It's the struggle along the way the defines the warrior.
true.
willds09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 03:04 PM   #49
(e)
MJ of ISH *Brotherhood

(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturnofJPR
Boozer dominated the previous 4 games against the heat before the playoffs, something like 21ppg and 15rpg. He'll come around...
Hope so, he was solid in the first round.

A 20/10 night would be great from Booz.
(e) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 03:05 PM   #50
willds09
Banned

willds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelEyes
All 5 of them
Old 05-08-2013, 03:46 PM   #51
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is considered somewhat coolTheMan is considered somewhat cool

It sounds wierd but this is a MUST win game for Miami. Don't kid yourselves Bron Stans, you cannot lose this game and still expect to win the series.

Would've been nice having Deng and Hinrich back. I'd keep Butler on LBJ and put the longer Deng on Wade.

GO BULLS!!!

TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 04:15 PM   #52
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
It sounds wierd but this is a MUST win game for Miami. Don't kid yourselves Bron Stans, you cannot lose this game and still expect to win the series.

Would've been nice having Deng and Hinrich back. I'd keep Butler on LBJ and put the longer Deng on Wade.

GO BULLS!!!

ROFL. great pic
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 04:22 PM   #53
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan

GO BULLS!!!

It's a must win anytime the home team loses game 1...
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 04:35 PM   #54
tazb
HoFx3+1

tazb posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrytazb posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrytazb posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: 2013 Second Round Thread: Bulls At Heat Game 2

Miami in a blowout the next two games, then win in close games the following two.
tazb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 05:15 PM   #55
GrapeApe
Great young streetballer

GrapeApe has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazb
Miami in a blowout the next two games, then win in close games the following two.

I think Miami wins comfortably tonight but the next two in Chicago will be close. I do ultimately think the Heat will back door sweep but I'll say this, if tonight's game is close in the fourth quarter there's going to be alot of puckered buttholes among Heat fans.
GrapeApe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 05:26 PM   #56
Fudge
Banned

Fudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Y'all lookin SHAAKKKYYYY BAABBBBYYY.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 05:34 PM   #57
ReturnofJPR
Mirotic: Euro MVP '13

ReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapeApe
I think Miami wins comfortably tonight but the next two in Chicago will be close. I do ultimately think the Heat will back door sweep but I'll say this, if tonight's game is close in the fourth quarter there's going to be alot of puckered buttholes among Heat fans.

I've never heard a more gay post in my life...
ReturnofJPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 05:47 PM   #58
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix has not been impressing people

I'd bet my own balls that Miami wins tonight. Scrub Bulls getting bounced in 5 or 6.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 05:52 PM   #59
Patrick Chewing
Knicks fan since 1981

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Miami will be put to bed tonight in a dastardly cavernous hole of being down 0-2 and headed to Chicago.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 05:52 PM   #60
willds09
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
I'd bet my own balls that Miami wins tonight. Scrub Bulls getting bounced in 5 or 6.
so if heat loses again, u will turn into a jason collins right?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: