Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-08-2013, 11:53 AM   #16
AintNoSunshine
Decent college freshman

AintNoSunshine is starting to rub some people the wrong wayAintNoSunshine is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: 2013 Second Round Thread: Bulls vs. Heat Game 2

Will be another hard fought battle, I just hope the heat get their sh!t together. It's 50-50 to me.
AintNoSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:59 AM   #17
willds09
Banned

willds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

bulls will win by 5 or more.
willds09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:59 AM   #18
AirMike
Serious playground baller

AirMike has an OK reputation so far

Looking forward to watch great defence by both teams again.
AirMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:59 AM   #19
willds09
Banned

willds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
Heat by 26
try to be like tha knicks huh?
willds09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:04 PM   #20
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Miami by 10. Lebron, Bosh, and Wade will bring their A-Game againts the Bad boys Pistonesque Bulls.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:15 PM   #21
Zodiac
Local High School Star

Zodiac is considered somewhat coolZodiac is considered somewhat coolZodiac is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingwillball
Easy win tonight by Heat. By 2nd half I expect them to be in full control even if lead is in 8-12 range. If Miami blows game open i expect Bulls to concede gm being they got so many guys playing major minutes.
Basically, this is one of those Lebron takeover games for the Heat.

They'll steamroll tonight carry monetum into game three and then probably either win close or lose in game four and finish out the series in 5-6 games
Zodiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:17 PM   #22
ReturnofJPR
Mirotic: Euro MVP '13

ReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodiac

They'll steamroll tonight carry monetum into game three and then probably either win close or lose in game four and finish out the series in 5-6 games

All momentum for the cHEAT will be lost, or amplified if they lose yet again, once Derrick Rose steps onto that court for Game 3.
ReturnofJPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:34 PM   #23
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Chicago fans going in hard.

Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:35 PM   #24
lebeast666
I Do This

lebeast666 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Easy win tonight by Heat. By 2nd half I expect them to be in full control even if lead is in 8-12 range. If Miami blows game open i expect Bulls to concede gm being they got so many guys playing major minutes.

Dude, you sounding too cocky and might embarrass yourself. Its possible the Heat can come out looking the same as game 1 because Bulls defense is that good. I actually wouldn't be surprised if Bulls win the series. They have the strengths to Miami's weaknesses and they compete.
lebeast666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:37 PM   #25
LikeABosh
Banned

LikeABosh is starting to rub some people the wrong way

If Heat make their outside shots, shoot well from the line, they'll take this game. Bulls took advantage of a poor shooting night for Miami and stole game 1.
LikeABosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:46 PM   #26
Booz Vivic
Good High School Starter

Booz Vivic has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengness9
Game 2 in MIA tonight 7 pm EST/6pm CST.

Bulls stunned the Heat in game 1 to steal HCA.

Expecting Miami's most spirited effort of the season tonight. The Bulls will still be with out Kirk and Deng most likely.

Might be a near impossible game for the Bulls to win.

I don't think heat will win more games while Erik Spoelstra is there head coach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
Heat by 26

Bulls by 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Bulls are sweeping the series. This is Miami's best shot at winning at least one game.

No I don't think they will sweep. I hope more fans stop supporting miami like me if they lose more games. shouldnt take those fans for granted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago Brawls

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBallZen83
WHOAAAAA NELLY! Put the gun back in the holster there. Let's just see what happens tonight before we go making bold predictions. I'm sure you didn't think Knicks would get swept by Pacers after game 1 now did you.

Exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by shady6121
Will probably be another close game, but this time the Heat should end up with the win.

as i said prevoisly thibodeau has outcoached erik spoelstra this series. heat need to make thibodeau their head coach and fire spoelstra

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle

Nate the Grate

Quote:
Originally Posted by leMVP
Heat by 11, Lebron will play near His MVP level, Wade will be scrub again.

how often do i have to repeat myself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
Let's go bulls!

yeah think you will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by poido123
Sorry, am I missing something in that photo?

facepalm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturnofJPR
Game 1 against the cHEAT was a walk on the beach! No sunscreen required, no burn, didn't even get wet! Just a perfect day all around, nice & sunny. Not a cloud in the sky...

Chicago's trip to Miami has already been a success!

And then as the sun was setting, we were grilling on Miami's beach and eating their food while chasing their women...after that we made a bonfire, listened to some music, and drank the HEAT's beer.

haha nice storye bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
Pay up

Pay up coleman

Quote:
Hey, I have season tickets. I pay your salary, chill!

respect to real fans like us not bandwagoners

Quote:

you dumb motherfokker shut up

Quote:
Originally Posted by chairman
Bulls will show everyone how big of a fraud team the Miami Heat are after the Bulls take the series

derrick rose wont play.
Booz Vivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:02 PM   #27
Booz Vivic
Good High School Starter

Booz Vivic has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by AintNoSunshine
Will be another hard fought battle, I just hope the heat get their sh!t together. It's 50-50 to me.

wow
50-50 is a very low scoring game you think. think we will be closer to 98-95 or something

Quote:
Originally Posted by willds09
bulls will win by 5 or more.

That's the SPIRITT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirMike
Looking forward to watch great defence by both teams again.

miami defense is overrated
spoelstra is a bad head coach. poppovich is better

Quote:
Originally Posted by willds09
try to be like tha knicks huh?

Soft and fat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Miami by 10. Lebron, Bosh, and Wade will bring their A-Game againts the Bad boys Pistonesque Bulls.

shut up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodiac

what have you been smoking. "monetum"

Quote:
All momentum for the cHEAT will be lost, or amplified if they lose yet again, once Derrick Rose steps onto that court for Game 3.

not expecting derrick rose to play. and if he would play he would disrupt the bulls not the heat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid101
Chicago fans going in hard.

Joakim Noah

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebeast666
Dude, you sounding too cocky and might embarrass yourself. Its possible the Heat can come out looking the same as game 1 because Bulls defense is that good. I actually wouldn't be surprised if Bulls win the series. They have the strengths to Miami's weaknesses and they compete.

bulls gonna win it. heat have dumbass coach spoelstra. hope they fire him. i wont support heat again until the fire him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABosh
If Heat make their outside shots, shoot well from the line, they'll take this game. Bulls took advantage of a poor shooting night for Miami and stole game 1.

man you guys are dumber than dumbass
Booz Vivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:23 PM   #28
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebeast666

Nope Lebron and Company CANT AFFORD to lose this series..Sorry The HEat are not gonna WASTE the season they just had.. TO lose this series would be a EPIC Disaster and choke. They lose tonight and I will start to be concerned. I mean seriously they could lose another gm in this series possibly but I HIGHLY DOUBT it will be tonight.
Kingwillball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:24 PM   #29
Lebron Flocka J
I airball my layups

Lebron Flocka J has an OK reputation so far

It's going to be a long night for the heat.

No one is else is saying it so i will THIS IS A MUST WIN FOR THE HEAT.
Lebron Flocka J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:28 PM   #30
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron Flocka J
It's going to be a long night for the heat.

No one is else is saying it so i will THIS IS A MUST WIN FOR THE HEAT.

OK Lebron had 2 points in first half(wont happen again) Bosh, Wade, Lebron combined for 12 points first half their lowest total as a trio since they came together(wont happen again) HEat scored 37 points in first half(wont happen again)Miami has not had a Close call gm in awhile and Bulls took advantage of it the other night. That is my only concern with HEat if a team Keeps gm within a possession or two late how will they execute to either put gm away or more importantly come up with Game winning play. I mean seriously they have played in maybe 2 close games since all star break.
Kingwillball is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: