Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-08-2013, 11:04 AM   #16
Shepseskaf
Old School

Shepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputation
Default Re: George Karl (?) Named Coach of the Year

Once more the Curse of the COTY award will get a coach fired soon after receiving it.
Shepseskaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:37 AM   #17
Xiao Yao You
NBA All-star

Xiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
"Coach of the year" coached his team out of the playoffs once again and there's no Melo and J.R. to blame them for that anymore.

It's a regular season award though.

57 wins, 3rd seed in the west with no stars or a go to guy. No brainer.
Xiao Yao You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:41 AM   #18
White Mamba
@kobemania

White Mamba is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Bernie Bickerstaff was robbed for Coach of the Year.
White Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:41 AM   #19
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's not based on the regular season and first round. Nuggets were great in the reg season, franchise high 57 wins
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:43 AM   #20
AintNoSunshine
Decent college freshman

AintNoSunshine has an OK reputation so far

So he took his non-all-star team to the third seed in the west, I don't see how that's a horrible choice. Remember it's an award for the regular season, so the playoffs disappointment isn't really a factor there
AintNoSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:51 AM   #21
cos88
Banned

cos88 is starting to rub some people the wrong waycos88 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

in the last 14 years he missed the playoffs 1 time and was eliminated 11 times in the first round. ow, and with players like ray allen, glen robinson, sam cassell, michael redd, kenyon martin, carmelo anthony.

hope he enjoys his award he is used to having free time in early may.
cos88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:53 AM   #22
willds09
Banned

willds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

willds09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:56 AM   #23
triangleoffense
Lakers 14-15 go

triangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

career achievement award
triangleoffense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:58 AM   #24
Haymaker
College superstar

Haymaker is considered somewhat coolHaymaker is considered somewhat coolHaymaker is considered somewhat cool

Thibs won that shit. What a robbery.
Haymaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:00 PM   #25
BoutPractice
I'll pass

BoutPractice has a terrific reputationBoutPractice has a terrific reputationBoutPractice has a terrific reputationBoutPractice has a terrific reputationBoutPractice has a terrific reputation

The fact that Thibodeau was eighth in the voting is simply laughable.

Anyway, I'm surprised. I thought it would be Mark Jackson.
BoutPractice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:01 PM   #26
Mr. NBA
I hit open layups

Mr. NBA has an OK reputation so far

Lionel Hollins had a midseason trade that brought in 3 new rotation players while trading ther leading scorer. People say Memphis was fhrough. Some experts had Denver as a top 4 seed anyway so its not ike he exceeded expectations.
Mr. NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:30 PM   #27
Solefade
College star

Solefade has not been impressing people

It's a regular season award and Denver overachieved during the regular season. I'm ok with it.
Solefade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:38 PM   #28
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
Sam Mitchell and mike brown got the boot shortly after

Mike Brown was still there for another season before he got fired though. I don't of any coach who fired the same summer they won it.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:57 PM   #29
AngelEyes
Sentenza

AngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation here

Thibs is the coach of the year, finishing 8th is a joke. This guy has players dropping like flies... Luol Deng is clinging to life.
AngelEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:29 PM   #30
theBIGjabroni
Banned

theBIGjabroni has no real reputation yet.

horrible coach. he sucks and always chokes in the playoffs. can never outcoach anyone
theBIGjabroni is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: