Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-09-2013, 12:23 AM   #1
AngelEyes
Sentenza

AngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation here
Default How good is a completely healthy Warriors team?

How good are the Warriors with David Lee and Andrew Bogut completely healthy to go along with Steph Curry, Klay Thompson, Jack, Barnes, Green, Landry, etc.?
AngelEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 12:24 AM   #2
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: How good is a completely healthy Warriors team?

I actually think they are better without Lee.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 12:24 AM   #3
Bobcats2013
Warriors NBA Champs 15

Bobcats2013 has decent reputationBobcats2013 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers

For match ups like these yes, but when it comes to the Grizzles they're gonna need him.
Bobcats2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 12:25 AM   #4
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

David Lee is completely overrated.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 12:26 AM   #5
SacJB Shady
College superstar

SacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputation

All I know is they are better than the Spurs and it is not close.

All I know is that they are better than the Spurs under this scenario
SacJB Shady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 12:27 AM   #6
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

A good team, that can be great if Klay and Barnes reach their full potential.

David Lee would help a lot in this series.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 12:27 AM   #7
jimmy77x
Local High School Star

jimmy77x has decent reputationjimmy77x has decent reputation

Dont forget brandon rush too,golden state would've been a top 3 seed with everyone healthy.
jimmy77x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 12:27 AM   #8
b0bab0i
National High School Star

b0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected poster

Don't forget about Brandon rush

Edit: ^damn beat me to it by a few seconds
b0bab0i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 12:35 AM   #9
LONGTIME
College star

LONGTIME has decent reputation

Won't sniff a chip.
LONGTIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 12:39 AM   #10
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lee helped them get into the playoffs. Bogut is helping them win in the playoffs.
Lee is more of a reg season guy. Bogut is built for the playoffs.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:06 AM   #11
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
I agree with this. Lee has some very solid post skills, but they are better with a healthy bogut and the versatility provided by guys like green and barnes (not to mention the 3 guard lineup). Lee would be a hindrance. This may not be true against the griz, but he is such a terrible defender his presence is almost a negative impact. His defense is the worst in the league and that is saying something.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:15 AM   #12
Sharmer
Alpha Centauri

Sharmer posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrySharmer posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Lee doesnt play good D and jacks up too many jump shots
Sharmer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: