Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-08-2013, 07:06 AM   #31
HomieWeMajor
Decent college freshman

HomieWeMajor has an incredible reputation hereHomieWeMajor has an incredible reputation hereHomieWeMajor has an incredible reputation hereHomieWeMajor has an incredible reputation hereHomieWeMajor has an incredible reputation hereHomieWeMajor has an incredible reputation hereHomieWeMajor has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Height of Joakim Noah sister and parents.

Joakim's dad got that early white ***** for us brothers back in the day. You better believe he was pounding them thangs into submission.
HomieWeMajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 07:07 AM   #32
iamgine

iamgine has a terrific reputationiamgine has a terrific reputationiamgine has a terrific reputationiamgine has a terrific reputationiamgine has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharmer
90th percentile is long way from the 99.9 % percentile, which 6'11 is.

I wouldn't need to be another planet state that 6'4 and 5'9 isn't that tall. Arthrometric data in certain tribes in Sudan have average heights for men to be 6'5 for men and 6'1 for women.
6'4 and 5'9 is quite tall
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 07:08 AM   #33
Fiasco
latsis4everô

Fiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation here

His sister got lucky with her face.
Fiasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 07:16 AM   #34
SacJB Shady
College superstar

SacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputation

T T Tall Girls tall girls
SacJB Shady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 07:18 AM   #35
SacJB Shady
College superstar

SacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgine
6'4 and 5'9 is quite tall

5 ft 9 girls in high heels can be quite tall
SacJB Shady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 07:35 AM   #36
hon hon hon eat snails

9512 has decent reputation9512 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjokc
My mistake then, I have him mixed up with another kid with a condition who was pretty popular on youtube but died recently.

That's the guy below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm_n3hg-Gbg

here is his wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keenan_Cahill

He's alive but not 25 as I said.

Last edited by 9512 : 05-08-2013 at 07:37 AM.
9512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 07:53 AM   #37
hon hon hon eat snails

9512 has decent reputation9512 has decent reputation

Funny thing is Joakim has his mom's facial phenotypes, his dad's skin complexion (only 25% black) but yet still wants to play for team France.

LOL

It is well known in French history that the French only claim a foreigner as their own if that foreigner is helping French look good in the eyes of the rest of the world.

If not...get the F out of our country says Marine LePen and the "Front National" neo nazi clan.
9512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 08:02 AM   #38
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharmer
Yao was part of the Chinese breeding athlete program, they do that now in China, breed athletes.

Or maybe male Chinese professional athletes hang around female Chinese athletes a bunch since they use the same facilities, go on the same training programmes, etc. Maybe naturally a bunch of them end up as couples since they hang out all the time.

Sounds weird I know.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:12 AM   #39
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle has not been impressing people

my mom is 5' my dad is 5-2" and im 5'10"

that american food.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:28 AM   #40
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

His moms a milf.

Last edited by Bandito : 05-08-2013 at 09:41 AM.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:05 AM   #41
mjokc
Local High School Star

mjokc is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal
6'4" 1/2 checking in

My dad at his peak was 6ft, Mom is 5'9 ish.. (both grew up back home.. poor nutrition etc)

All of my brothers are over 6'1.. sisters under 5'9.

I'm 6'4 as well and your mom at 5'9 is the perfect height to hit it from the back.
mjokc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:08 PM   #42
Force
National High School Star

Force has decent reputationForce has decent reputation

If his mom is that tall, it's probably a safe bet the men on her side of the family were tall as well. That plays into Joke's height as well.
Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:51 PM   #43
TheCorporation
I go HAM

TheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjokc
The chick on the right is pretty hot.

TheCorporation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 03:06 PM   #44
Beatlezz
Champ;ipnsikp!

Beatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
my mom is 5' my dad is 5-2" and im 5'10"

that american food.

You're probably adopted.

Just kidding bro.

Beatlezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 03:09 PM   #45
fandarko
Kids at the park dunk on me

fandarko has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomieWeMajor
Joakim's dad got that early white ***** for us brothers back in the day. You better believe he was pounding them thangs into submission.
I confirm, French women were mad about him in the 80s
fandarko is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: