Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2013, 02:16 AM   #46
che guevara
National High School Star
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,258
Default Re: Durant CHOKED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3lademaster
Making mistakes isn't choking, being too afraid to put yourself in the position to make those mistakes when you're being relied upon is choking.
Yep, this CLEARLY isn't a choke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiAqzftbmCQ#t=6m15s

Put himself into position to win. Clutch.
che guevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:19 AM   #47
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED
 
ripthekik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 7,367
Default Re: Durant CHOKED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by che guevara
Yep, this CLEARLY isn't a choke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiAqzftbmCQ#t=6m15s

Put himself into position to win. Clutch.
seeing that again, and looking at lebron is like day and night.
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:21 AM   #48
PrettyCool
Banned
 
PrettyCool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 666
Default Re: Durant CHOKED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gengiskhan
I deny the bold part.

Shaq's DOMINANCE from 1999-2004 says. He is THE BEST since 1998 MJ.

LBJ's 4 MVP's & DOMINANCE says, he is clearly the THE BEST since Shaq.

Kobe = Duncan.

Both products of WINNING FRANCHISES & all-time greats.

BEST since MJ?

Clearly NO!

I guess you can make a case that Duncan and Shaq are on Kobe's level but I disagree. 5 rings, multiple FMVP's and scoring titles, most skilled player since Bird, most clutch of all time along with Jordan and Bird, and even scored 81 pointes in a game once.

Kobe 5 rings and Lebron 1. Basic math. To put Lebron in that discussion is utterly ridiculous and screams flavor of the month.
PrettyCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:23 AM   #49
nashwade
High School Varsity 6th Man
 
nashwade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 750
Default Re: Durant CHOKED!

I like what Conley did there, letting the offensive player lean and fall down

more defenders should do it
nashwade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:25 AM   #50
gengiskhan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,574
Default Re: Durant CHOKED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyCool
I guess you can make a case that Duncan and Shaq are on Kobe's level but I disagree. 5 rings, multiple FMVP's and scoring titles, most skilled player since Bird, most clutch of all time along with Jordan and Bird, and even scored 81 pointes in a game once.

Kobe 5 rings and Lebron 1. Basic math. To put Lebron in that discussion is utterly ridiculous and screams flavor of the month.

Duncan 2 MVPs to Kobe's 1 MVP
Duncan 3 SOLID FMVPs to Kobe's 1 SOLID FMVP
Duncan ROY to Kobe's bench warmability.

Duncan 4/4 perfect record in NBA finals since MJ.

scoring titles is really about how much chucking you can pull off. Kobe did that to the mad barring Iversion who's got 4 scoring titles.

Both Kobe & Duncan are all-time great. But Duncan maybe marginally better.

Just look at the INDIVIDUAL ACCOLADES & stop dringking ESPN fed KOOL AID.
gengiskhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:27 AM   #51
willds09
Banned
 
willds09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: long island, NY
Posts: 4,184
Default Re: Durant CHOKED!

lebron choked worse than durant tho
willds09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:29 AM   #52
PrettyCool
Banned
 
PrettyCool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 666
Default Re: Durant CHOKED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gengiskhan
Duncan 2 MVPs to Kobe's 1 MVP
Duncan 3 SOLID FMVPs to Kobe's 1 SOLID FMVP
Duncan ROY to Kobe's bench warmability.

Duncan 4/4 perfect record in NBA finals since MJ.

scoring titles is really about how much chucking you can pull off. Kobe did that to the mad barring Iversion who's got 4 scoring titles.

Both Kobe & Duncan are all-time great. But Duncan maybe marginally better.

Just look at the INDIVIDUAL ACCOLADES & stop dringking ESPN fed KOOL AID.

Lebron 1/3 NBA finals since MJ. Kobe 5/7.

Kobe could pawn one of his rings and still have 3 more than Lebron.
PrettyCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:35 AM   #53
Fudge
Banned
 
Fudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 20,987
Default Re: Durant CHOKED!

Tryna take the spotlight off Brons game 1.


Nice try buuuuuddddddayyyyyyy.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:36 AM   #54
Rose'sACL
Great college starter
 
Rose'sACL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 3,585
Default Re: Durant CHOKED!

Durant had a great game and you guys are calling him a choker?
Would you guys be more satisfied if he didn't score earlier and scored a few at end of the game in which case game would have been over by then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
Tryna take the spotlight off Brons game 1.


Nice try buuuuuddddddayyyyyyy.
guys like you don't help either. lebron scored 15 points in 4th quarter and ISH was down because he missed a couple of shots later in the quarter.
Rose'sACL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:46 AM   #55
gengiskhan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,574
Default Re: Durant CHOKED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyCool
Lebron 1/3 NBA finals since MJ. Kobe 5/7.

Kobe could pawn one of his rings and still have 3 more than Lebron.

LBJ wasnt busy riding SHAQ's DEEEK btw.

Kobe 3 rings & Shaq's

Shaq's 3 SOLID DOMINANT Fmvps & kobe NONE!

Suck on dat!

Kobe's only SOLID fMVP is 2008.

rest are all GIFTS to kobe thanks to NBA's winningest coach & best BIG MEN playing for NBA's winningest franchise. all packed together as one unit.

Kobe is nothing more than Iversion if he hadn't been a laker.

Oh wait. Iversion win 3 x steals titles.

Kobe has NEVER been Top 3 in steals catagory every his whole career. show how overrated he is as a defender.
gengiskhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:47 AM   #56
gengiskhan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,574
Default Re: Durant CHOKED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
Tryna take the spotlight off Brons game 1.


Nice try buuuuuddddddayyyyyyy.

0-3 in last 3 mins.

Crucial GAME LOOSING TURNOVER!

Live with it

or

suicide is an option.
gengiskhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:50 AM   #57
gengiskhan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,574
Default Re: Durant CHOKED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyCool
Lebron 1/3 NBA finals since MJ. Kobe 5/7.

Kobe could pawn one of his rings and still have 3 more than Lebron.

Kobe's ULTRA choke PLAYOFFS legacy

Loosing series after being up 3-1 in playoffs.

Loosing 2008 NBA finals after being favorites.

Blowing 24 pts half-time lead AT HOME & loosing the same game by 39 pts AT HOME.

2011 Sweep.

2012 sweep with Kobe literally CHOKING AWAY games to OKC.
gengiskhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:50 AM   #58
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star
 
chazzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: LA
Posts: 10,924
Default Re: Durant CHOKED!

deeeek
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:50 AM   #59
dekciw
I brick open layups
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 118
Default Re: Durant CHOKED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
Durant had a great game and you guys are calling him a choker?
Would you guys be more satisfied if he didn't score earlier and scored a few at end of the game in which case game would have been over by then.

guys like you don't help either. lebron scored 15 points in 4th quarter and ISH was down because he missed a couple of shots later in the quarter.


It's just Lebron stans butthurt from the shit people gave to lebron last night getting back at Durant for not winning the game. That and gengiskhan is a shit poster.
dekciw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:52 AM   #60
gengiskhan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,574
Default Re: Durant CHOKED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dekciw
It's just Lebron stans butthurt from the shit people gave to lebron last night getting back at Durant for not winning the game. That and gengiskhan is a shit poster.



that was really uncalled for.
gengiskhan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:21 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy