Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2013, 02:12 AM   #61
bmd
Local High School Star
 
bmd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,686
Default Re: This guy was completely spent after that Manu 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
He specifically mentioned Australia, which is a fat country. That girl is not considered fat there.

I could email that gif to 7000 Australians right now (I actually can) and they would determine her to be average.
Holy shit.

Average does not = normal healthy weight.

How stupid can you be?
bmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:13 AM   #62
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star
 
G-train's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,964
Default Re: This guy was completely spent after that Manu 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmd
Did you account for the fat rolls poking through her jersey?

It's a minimal roll. Which is normal. Normal people don't have completely flat stomachs.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:16 AM   #63
bmd
Local High School Star
 
bmd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,686
Default Re: This guy was completely spent after that Manu 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
He specifically mentioned Australia, which is a fat country. That girl is not considered fat there.

I could email that gif to 7000 Australians right now (I actually can) and they would determine her to be average.
Here is a good example.

Say there is an island.

Let's call it "G-train island". This island is made up of G-train and all of G-train's relatives.

The average IQ of this island is 57.

An ape shows up and has an IQ of 60.

The "normal" IQ range is 90-110.

Now, just because the ape is considered average on the island of G-train doesn't mean he's normal.

He's stupid as shit like the rest of G-train island.
bmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:16 AM   #64
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star
 
G-train's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,964
Default Re: This guy was completely spent after that Manu 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmd
Holy shit.

Average does not = normal healthy weight.

How stupid can you be?

Listen up dumb ass, this isn't a debate on definitions, its casual conversation about mass. I am using average as slang for a standard girl. The fact you are nit picking that shows you have no argument.

The crux of this is dumbass said she would be fat in Australia. Well no she would not be fat in Australia. In fact she would be around the standard looking girl if you walked down the street. And to add to that Australia was a bad place to mention as its a fat place. he should have mentioned one of the other 190 countries.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:17 AM   #65
Kuma
I brick open layups
 
Kuma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 105
Default Re: This guy was completely spent after that Manu 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
He specifically mentioned Australia, which is a fat country. That girl is not considered fat there.

I could email that gif to 7000 Australians right now (I actually can) and they would determine her to be average.

Australia has around a 20% obesity rate. So even the idea that it is a fat country is misleading. It is only high compared to the rest of the world.

Secondly, its high obesity rate (by comparison to the rest of the world), does not determine what is normal size. I have lived in the country myself. Normal is not the average, normal is between overweight and underweight, regardless of how many overweight people there are, normal remains the same point.

Are you actually this much of an idiot that you can not understand something so simple?
Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:17 AM   #66
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star
 
G-train's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,964
Default Re: This guy was completely spent after that Manu 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmd
Here is a good example.

Say there is an island.

Let's call it "G-train island". This island is made up of G-train and all of G-train's relatives.

The average IQ of this island is 57.

An ape shows up and has an IQ of 60.

The "normal" IQ range is 90-110.

Now, just because the ape is considered average on the island of G-train doesn't mean he's normal.

He's stupid as shit like the rest of G-train island.

Its not an argument about definitions stupid.

Its an argument about what's fat. And that gif isnt fat.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:18 AM   #67
bmd
Local High School Star
 
bmd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,686
Default Re: This guy was completely spent after that Manu 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
It's a minimal roll. Which is normal. Normal people don't have completely flat stomachs.
If by "normal" you mean "common", then sure. But that isn't the issue.

Fat rolls means a person fat.
bmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:19 AM   #68
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star
 
G-train's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,964
Default Re: This guy was completely spent after that Manu 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuma
Australia has around a 20% obesity rate. So even the idea that it is a fat country is misleading. It is only high compared to the rest of the world.

Secondly, its high obesity rate (by comparison to the rest of the world), does not determine what is normal size. I have lived in the country myself. Normal is not the average, normal is between overweight and underweight, regardless of how many overweight people there are, normal remains the same point.

Are you actually this much of an idiot that you can not understand something so simple?

Are you that much of idiot that you cant see I'm using terms loosely?

And that you are pulling at straws cos they arent fat?
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:19 AM   #69
Kuma
I brick open layups
 
Kuma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 105
Default Re: This guy was completely spent after that Manu 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
Listen up dumb ass, this isn't a debate on definitions, its casual conversation about mass. I am using average as slang for a standard girl. The fact you are nit picking that shows you have no argument.

The crux of this is dumbass said she would be fat in Australia. Well no she would not be fat in Australia. In fact she would be around the standard looking girl if you walked down the street. And to add to that Australia was a bad place to mention as its a fat place. he should have mentioned one of the other 190 countries.

Please read this post: (it's not as though it hasn't already been explained multiple times)

Quote:
Here is a good example.

Say there is an island.

Let's call it "G-train island". This island is made up of G-train and all of G-train's relatives.

The average IQ of this island is 57.

An ape shows up and has an IQ of 60.

The "normal" IQ range is 90-110.

Now, just because the ape is considered average on the island of G-train doesn't mean he's normal.

He's stupid as shit like the rest of G-train island.
Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:20 AM   #70
bmd
Local High School Star
 
bmd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,686
Default Re: This guy was completely spent after that Manu 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
Are you that much of idiot that you cant see I'm using terms loosely?

And that you are pulling at straws cos they arent fat?
They have fat rolls.

They are fat.
bmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:21 AM   #71
nashwade
High School Varsity 6th Man
 
nashwade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 750
Default Re: This guy was completely spent after that Manu 3

I think they are fat
nashwade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:23 AM   #72
Kuma
I brick open layups
 
Kuma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 105
Default Re: This guy was completely spent after that Manu 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
Are you that much of idiot that you cant see I'm using terms loosely?

And that you are pulling at straws cos they arent fat?

You're confused about terms, common and normal are different. Secondly, like I noted, the obesity rate of 20% (just a bit above) leaves another 75% or so of people who are not obese. So that's 3 for every 1 going purely off the statistics you keep trying to reference. Going by statistical information, you aren't even able to sustain your argument.

You could theoretically have an 100% obesity rate, but that wouldn't mean the normal human weight would be an obese one, it would mean that the humans of this place with an 100% ranking would all sit above that normal weight.
Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:32 AM   #73
Rose'sACL
Great college starter
 
Rose'sACL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 3,582
Default Re: This guy was completely spent after that Manu 3

They are clearly fat. I have no idea why anyone would even argue against this.
I am so lazy and yet i take care of my body. Unless you are above 40 and working, there is no excuse for you to not work out for at least 30 mins a day.
I just do total of 120 push-ups and about total of 40 pull-ups and i am fit. it takes about 30 mins and it is done.
I run a little on weekends and that is all.6'2",185 pounds. I can't believe there are people who are lazier than me. at least keep your body in good shape when you are young.
Rose'sACL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:55 AM   #74
chosen_one6
Earned not given
 
chosen_one6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,526
Default Re: This guy was completely spent after that Manu 3

Did anyone stop to think that maybe because these women are wearing oversized jerseys that that may be the cause of them looking overweight?
chosen_one6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 03:08 AM   #75
TonyMontana
Local High School Star
 
TonyMontana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,513
Default Re: This guy was completely spent after that Manu 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen_one6
Did anyone stop to think that maybe because these women are wearing oversized jerseys that that may be the cause of them looking overweight?

I think it has more to do with the actual fact that their fat than the jerseys bro.

The dudes are fat too. Guaranteed they have guts and bitchtits.

How is someone actually arguing against them being fat?
TonyMontana is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:25 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy