Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2013, 12:55 AM   #46
HorryIsMyMVP
Good college starter
 
HorryIsMyMVP's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,459
HorryIsMyMVP has a bad reputationHorryIsMyMVP has a bad reputationHorryIsMyMVP has a bad reputation
Default Re: This guy was completely spent after that Manu 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmd
Well they'd certainly have the weight advantage.
That really isn't something to brag about is it? So you are a tiny and scrawny guy? I guess you couldn't handle a chick like that anyway.
HorryIsMyMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:01 AM   #47
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star
 
G-train's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,927
G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: This guy was completely spent after that Manu 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuma
Get your head out of the clouds. That statement is not true at all.

Australia, New Zealand, both of these countries would consider those chicks to be above normal size.

Interesting, as Australia is the second most obese country in the world.

So now that we have established that you are a NOOB, look at those girls arms and legs, and add the fact that camera's add about 10 pounds of weight, and you will find that they are of normal size and certainly slimmer than most of the girls that wink at you in club.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:02 AM   #48
bmd
Local High School Star
 
bmd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,686
bmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: This guy was completely spent after that Manu 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorryIsMyMVP
That really isn't something to brag about is it? So you are a tiny and scrawny guy? I guess you couldn't handle a chick like that anyway.
Well, I'm 6'3" and 215 pounds.

So yeah, they'd have the weight advantage.

And handle a chick like that? Probably not... I'm not an elephant trainer.
bmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:02 AM   #49
sundizz
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,275
sundizz has decent reputationsundizz has decent reputation
Default Re: This guy was completely spent after that Manu 3

What the hell is going on...how are these chicks NOT fat? They are fat. Plain and simple. They aren't insanely obese, but they are fat. Whatever you want to call it, chunky, big boned, etc..they are above the weight they naturally should be at.

ANYWHERE else in the world, except maybe Samoa, they'd be considered fat. All of Asia, yup, definitely would call them HUGE. Australia, NZ for sure they'd be considered big. Ireland. Check. I'm only going by places I've visited or stayed for more than a month. I'm 5'8, 170 and am skinny everywhere, except a little bit of fat on my stomach. Not much I can do it about since it is mostly genetic. I play ball 2-3 hours a day, and eat reasonable. Unless I wanted to really change my diet, excercise, caloric intake, eat less delicious food, yada yada I could never lose it. I'm well above average in terms of health. However, in Asian countries i definitely am looked at as overweight (not fat mind you). In America, I'm looked at as skinny.
sundizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:02 AM   #50
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star
 
G-train's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,927
G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: This guy was completely spent after that Manu 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chizdog
Well, arguing whether a girl is fat or normal in the internet is retarded.

I disagree, people need to be re-wired back to reality and this is an example of that.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:03 AM   #51
bmd
Local High School Star
 
bmd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,686
bmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: This guy was completely spent after that Manu 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
Interesting, as Australia is the second most obese country in the world.

So now that we have established that you are a NOOB, look at those girls arms and legs, and add the fact that camera's add about 10 pounds of weight, and you will find that they are of normal size and certainly slimmer than most of the girls that wink at you in club.
What does the amount of fat people in any given country have to do with what is normal?

Average does not = normal.
bmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:04 AM   #52
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star
 
G-train's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,927
G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: This guy was completely spent after that Manu 3

Those girls would be about 5'4/5 and 130 pounds.
They are of normal size.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:05 AM   #53
bmd
Local High School Star
 
bmd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,686
bmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: This guy was completely spent after that Manu 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
Those girls would be about 5'4/5 and 130 pounds.
They are of normal size.
There is no possible way for you to know how tall they are much less how much the number on the scale says.
bmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:06 AM   #54
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star
 
G-train's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,927
G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: This guy was completely spent after that Manu 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmd
What does the amount of fat people in any given country have to do with what is normal?

Average does not = normal.

Learn to read, saying a standard sized girl is fat in Australia when Australia has more fatties per capita than almost anyone is not a smart comment.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:07 AM   #55
Kuma
I brick open layups
 
Kuma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 105
Kuma has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: This guy was completely spent after that Manu 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
Interesting, as Australia is the second most obese country in the world.

So now that we have established that you are a NOOB, look at those girls arms and legs, and add the fact that camera's add about 10 pounds of weight, and you will find that they are of normal size and certainly slimmer than most of the girls that wink at you in club.

Did you not read my post properly? I said in both those countries, that weight would be 'considered' above normal size.

Where Australia ranks on the obesity scale does not directly determine what size people consider to be normal (normal obviously being not overweight or underweight).

Nice try at bringing up the fact that I am new here, as if that was at all relevant to the argument topic. Are you done making stupid, irrelevant, easily refutable points now?
Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:08 AM   #56
bmd
Local High School Star
 
bmd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,686
bmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: This guy was completely spent after that Manu 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
Learn to read, saying a standard sized girl is fat in Australia when Australia has more fatties per capita than almost anyone is not a smart comment.
You have no logic.

He said those girls would be considered fat anywhere in the world.

Just because Australia has a lot of fat people doesn't mean they wouldn't be considered fat there. There are just MORE people considered fat there.

Just because the average person is fat there doesn't mean the average person is a normal weight.
bmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:08 AM   #57
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star
 
G-train's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,927
G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: This guy was completely spent after that Manu 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmd
There is no possible way for you to know how tall they are much less how much the number on the scale says.

There is no way to know if you are a 13 year old dumb ass, her ass is just above seat height if you allow for the angle, and I can tell from her build what her weight would approximately be.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:08 AM   #58
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star
 
Droid101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: SoCal
Posts: 11,502
Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: This guy was completely spent after that Manu 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonder Bread Kid
According to what? A BMI rating? A BMI system that would define brad Pitt as overweight.

Or by you, someone with an unrealistic and incorrect preconceived perception about what is fat and what is overweight?
They're fat. You're stupid.
Droid101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:10 AM   #59
bmd
Local High School Star
 
bmd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,686
bmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: This guy was completely spent after that Manu 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
There is no way to know if you are a 13 year old dumb ass, her ass is just above seat height if you allow for the angle, and I can tell from her build what her weight would approximately be.
Did you account for the fat rolls poking through her jersey?
bmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:11 AM   #60
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star
 
G-train's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,927
G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: This guy was completely spent after that Manu 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmd
You have no logic.

He said those girls would be considered fat anywhere in the world.

Just because Australia has a lot of fat people doesn't mean they wouldn't be considered fat there. There are just MORE people considered fat there.

Just because the average person is fat there doesn't mean the average person is a normal weight.

He specifically mentioned Australia, which is a fat country. That girl is not considered fat there.

I could email that gif to 7000 Australians right now (I actually can) and they would determine her to be average.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:49 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy