Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-07-2013, 11:22 AM   #31
Rose'sACL
Good college starter

Rose'sACL is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: I will pay pal 1 dollar to everyone in this thread if Heat lose game 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
The OP will just hide if the Heat lose game 2 like the gutless fakkit kids most LBJ stans and Heat "fans" are.

But yeah, I'm in
do you know that a Celtics or a knicks fan(i am not sure but it was one of them) made this kind of bet on a way bigger site named reddit and he deleted his account when he lost?
Rose'sACL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:24 AM   #32
InfiniteBaskets
Decent college freshman

InfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputation
Default Re: I will pay pal 1 dollar to everyone in this thread if Heat lose game 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Xerxes
No, give us your address, and if you don't honour your wager, we'll hunt you down and make you pay up. How does that sound mate? No one would give a shit if you got perma banned.

So... You plan on going to someone's house which may be across the country. Just for a dollar?
InfiniteBaskets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:25 AM   #33
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteBaskets
So... You plan on going to someone's house which may be across the country. Just for a dollar?
You have a point, so let's make it worthwhile. He may have my dollar.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:26 AM   #34
Collie
Good college starter

Collie is a pretty well-respected posterCollie is a pretty well-respected posterCollie is a pretty well-respected posterCollie is a pretty well-respected poster

Why not?
Collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:27 AM   #35
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation

+1

If you need to pay - ehelpISHupgradeserver@paypal.com
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:29 AM   #36
DG#8
I brick open layups

DG#8 has an OK reputation so far

Lebron stans...a blessing in disguise
DG#8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:29 AM   #37
klee
I hit open 5-footers

klee has decent reputation

Doll hair
klee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:33 AM   #38
ralph_i_el
The Wizard

ralph_i_el has a terrific reputationralph_i_el has a terrific reputationralph_i_el has a terrific reputationralph_i_el has a terrific reputationralph_i_el has a terrific reputation

dolla dolla bills yall
ralph_i_el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:35 AM   #39
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Easy money. I'm in.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:37 AM   #40
InfiniteBaskets
Decent college freshman

InfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
You have a point, so let's make it worthwhile. He may have my dollar.

Well then you may have my dollar
InfiniteBaskets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:38 AM   #41
daj0264
I am a love machine

daj0264 has no real reputation yet.

not sure they will lose but i dont think they'll win by double figures.
daj0264 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:40 AM   #42
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteBaskets
Well then you may have my dollar
Which will in turn be 1 more dollar for Mighty Xerxes. I thank you.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:42 AM   #43
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

this guys pulling a fast one. he knows if the heat lose again, ish will crash for a few hours and jeff will have to delete many threads. this shitty thread will definitely be one of them
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:43 AM   #44
Jyap9675
True Point Guard

Jyap9675 has decent reputation

is this in USD?
Jyap9675 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:44 AM   #45
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

OP, can you tell us what our payout options are.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: