Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-08-2013, 10:47 AM   #181
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I will pay pal 1 dollar to everyone in this thread if Heat lose game 2

wont happen
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:08 AM   #182
LoneyROY7
The Babe Ruth of ISH

LoneyROY7 is considered somewhat coolLoneyROY7 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: I will pay pal 1 dollar to everyone in this thread if Heat lose game 2

I could go for a McChicken sandwich.
LoneyROY7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:29 AM   #183
m00qi
Can barely lace up my sneakers

m00qi has an OK reputation so far

m00qi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:49 AM   #184
AirMike
Serious playground baller

AirMike has an OK reputation so far

100+ bucks is nice sum of money. How about we agree OP sends it to a charity of our choosing on behalf of ISH instead of doing 100 useless
one-dollar transactions ?
AirMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:58 AM   #185
InfiniteBaskets
Decent college freshman

InfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirMike
100+ bucks is nice sum of money. How about we agree OP sends it to a charity of our choosing on behalf of ISH instead of doing 100 useless
one-dollar transactions ?

Greenwich Boys and Girls club ftw
InfiniteBaskets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:41 PM   #186
VIntageNOvel
Kobelicious

VIntageNOvel has an OK reputation so far

doing charity wont cleanse your tainted fanbase but
VIntageNOvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:44 PM   #187
mattvNJ
Local High School Star

mattvNJ has decent reputationmattvNJ has decent reputation

in. crazy, but i like the confidence though
mattvNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:50 PM   #188
willds09
Banned

willds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

man itz going to be alot of 1s handed out tonight
willds09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:51 PM   #189
imnew09
2*/5

imnew09 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayimnew09 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

in
imnew09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:53 PM   #190
Hittin_Shots
National High School Star

Hittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation here

In
Hittin_Shots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:19 PM   #191
LikeABosh
Banned

LikeABosh is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Bump. Last chance to get in. Not taking anymore after 6:30 EST. I've decided that since this has gotten a lot of replies and would be a major pain in the ass to pay pal to so many different people, if the Heat lose I will donate the money to a charity in Chicago that you guys can chose, Unless your really want you dollar...
LikeABosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:23 PM   #192
Quickening
Local High School Star

Quickening has decent reputationQuickening has decent reputation

Innn
Quickening is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:27 PM   #193
Johnny Jones
Russel Wilson = GOAT

Johnny Jones has decent reputationJohnny Jones has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABosh
Bump. Last chance to get in. Not taking anymore after 6:30 EST. I've decided that since this has gotten a lot of replies and would be a major pain in the ass to pay pal to so many different people, if the Heat lose I will donate the money to a charity in Chicago that you guys can chose, Unless your really want you dollar...
Johnny Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:29 PM   #194
LikeABosh
Banned

LikeABosh is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Jones
If you really want your dollar, PM me your pay pal account info if I lose the bet.
LikeABosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:31 PM   #195
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Should be for a gay rights charity, since OP is a fakkkit
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: