Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-08-2013, 09:23 AM   #46
mugiwara
High School Starter

mugiwara is a pretty well-respected postermugiwara is a pretty well-respected postermugiwara is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: LosBulls' Thoughts on his team

Quote:
Originally Posted by LosBulls
Im bumping this thread next year when Rose is still on the bench.

By All Star break next year, Dengness9 owes me $250 via paypal to replace all my Derrick Rose gear with Nate Robinson's name if Derrick Rose is a shell of himself.

I bet you rose is perfectly fine but Nate keeps destroying him in practise so he thinks he's not fully recovered. 'man how is this midget destroying me??I can't play NBA yet' haha
mugiwara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:33 AM   #47
nathanjizzle
OG

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

the disloyalty is amazing. losbulls arnt you a bandwagon fan? youre really a fan of another team you said it in a post before.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:44 AM   #48
nathanjizzle
OG

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

in a previous post, losbulls admitted he really was an undercover miami heat fan. then said he was slowly converting to a bulls fan, and this was only a few months ago

u have no judgement on rose, youre not even a real bulls fan.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:03 AM   #49
nathanjizzle
OG

LOL, this muther****er los bulls pretending to be a real bulls fan.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:06 AM   #50
Dengness9
Crazed Bulls fan

Dengness9 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Im bumping this thread next year when Rose is still on the bench.

By All Star break next year, Dengness9 owes me $250 via paypal to replace all my Derrick Rose gear with Nate Robinson's name if Derrick Rose is a shell of himself.

You are a Bulls fan so no matter what we are on the same side.

If Rose isn't ready to go training camp and regular season next year I got you on a Nate Rob jersey for real!!!
Dengness9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 10:17 AM   #51
nathanjizzle
OG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengness9
You are a Bulls fan so no matter what we are on the same side.

If Rose isn't ready to go training camp and regular season next year I got you on a Nate Rob jersey for real!!!

are u stupid? hes not a real bulls fan. if you categorize yourself with him then you are not a real bulls fan either.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:51 AM   #52
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Kaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
are u stupid? hes not a real bulls fan. if you categorize yourself with him then you are not a real bulls fan either.

+1

This

See how we rise up???

OP is a man child queerbag.

Ain't no bulls fan, dudes a Internet neck beard looking for attention.
Kaspah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:06 AM   #53
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 is considered somewhat coolpoido123 is considered somewhat cool

Los Bulls just needs to pull his head in.

Here's what I focus on.

There is a Bulls team out there in the playoffs playing great ball, I'm not going to spend my time wondering if Rose will come back or not. If he comes back, great we need him. I personally think he has the team's interest at heart and if he decides to come back next year, I believe he will come back a better player. All of his teammates and coach has spoken nothing but praise and support for Rose, so I think people just need to chill and leave him be.

It's embarassing for us Bulls fans to squabble with each other or call out our own players, we are not like Heat fans who are insecure and troll their own fans and others...

Point to all this is, we support our team and fans, let's not sweat the small stuff. We have a great team and good characters in it, let's focus on that.

Oh and Number6 can go eat a d**k. That is all.
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:24 AM   #54
Joey3000
High school junior varsity star

Joey3000 has not been impressing people

Its funny how a man gets attacked for expecting his franchise player to step up when his team "NEEDS" him. Had LeBron pulled such a stunt, people would be all over him. Dirk woulda been called soft.

Dwight Howard has been attacked all year. Nobody has giving him an ounce of credit for playing after back surgery after being traded to a team he never wanted to go to. Had he sat out and said he needs time to get his muscle memory together, he woulda been skinned alive.

I understand if you want to support your star player in his time of uncertainty, but don't act like players like Kobe, Lebron, Jordan wouldn't have be on that court over a month ago. Don't get mad when a Bulls fan shows frustration. Don't pretend that he is not leaving his injured, shorthanded soldiers out on the battlefield while he sits this one out.

If you wunna say "I support Derick Rose no matter what he does" Than I have to accept that. But don't get upset when someone else doesn't support this kinda behavior.
Joey3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:27 AM   #55
Joey3000
High school junior varsity star

Joey3000 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle

So... he is not a Bulls fan because he wants his best player on the court with the rest of the team?

I can tell who's a real Bulls fan and who just a Derick Rose fan boy simply by looking at your avatars.

SMH, u have some nerve
Joey3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:30 AM   #56
razzredazzre
Decent playground baller

razzredazzre has not been impressing people

If he comes back, great. I would love to see him coming back and somehow beat the heat.

If not I kinda understand and our team is playing
great ball anyway..
razzredazzre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:33 AM   #57
peejay89
I airball my layups

peejay89 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
Shumpert had the same injury the same day. Nuff said.
Is your life as sad as it seems? Do you really have nothing better to do than waiting for any chance u can get to jump on lebrons nuts and put rose down?
You are pathetic
peejay89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:24 PM   #58
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by peejay89
Is your life as sad as it seems? Do you really have nothing better to do than waiting for any chance u can get to jump on lebrons nuts and put rose down?
You are pathetic
Where on a basketball message board. I'm posting what I believe is true.
NumberSix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:27 PM   #59
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
This.

If Nate Robinson came in to the league out of Memphis after winning a National Championship (He would of hit the freethrows, unlike Rose) in 2008, drafted by the Bulls with the #1 pick, then he would of been the MVP too.

What a disloyal, delusional bastard. During that MVP season D. Rose payed against Nate and DISMANTLED HIM. There is nothing Nate can do ith a healthy Rose.

You're letting your hoe-like emotions lead you down a path of disloyal crybaby fans that no one likes.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 04:02 PM   #60
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is considered somewhat coolTheMan is considered somewhat cool

OP is a fakkit...I bet you also like the Cubs because you soft.
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: