Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-02-2013, 03:14 AM   #31
AirMike
Serious playground baller

AirMike has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: I've Given up on the Knicks, decided to jump on the Heat Bandwagon

Thank you OP. This is actually an accomplishment for the Knicks, our fanbase standard has increased dramatically since you left.
AirMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 03:18 AM   #32
shady6121
NBA Fan

shady6121 has decent reputationshady6121 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirMike
Thank you OP. This is actually an accomplishment for the Knicks, our fanbase standard has increased dramatically since you left.

Enjoy seeing the Heat annihilate the Knicks in the ECF. Oh wait, the Knicks aren't even going to get past the Celtics in the first round.
shady6121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 03:24 AM   #33
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar is popular on this boardMr. Jabbar is popular on this boardMr. Jabbar is popular on this boardMr. Jabbar is popular on this boardMr. Jabbar is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by shady6121
Enjoy seeing the Heat annihilate the Knicks in the ECF. Oh wait, the Knicks aren't even going to get past the Celtics in the first round.

lmao he truly converted
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 03:30 AM   #34
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
Wtf is up with people name Shady on this board

All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 03:39 AM   #35
AirMike
Serious playground baller

AirMike has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by shady6121
At least I can stand here with some pride and admit that we got outplayed, which means more to me than simply switching sides and being considered a buck passing b*tch.
AirMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 03:49 AM   #36
L8kersfan222
Rip Samurai Swoosh

L8kersfan222 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryL8kersfan222 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
lmao he truly converted
L8kersfan222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 03:54 AM   #37
irriducibili
Banned

irriducibili has an OK reputation so far

what a b*tch
irriducibili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 05:07 AM   #38
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
this
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 05:08 AM   #39
Xsatyr
Samurai Chef

Xsatyr has decent reputationXsatyr has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM

Beat me to it.
Xsatyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 05:13 AM   #40
JBrizzy
Decent playground baller

JBrizzy is starting to rub some people the wrong way

OP is the smartest Knick fan in town and all the other Knick fans are just butt hurt.
JBrizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 05:53 AM   #41
KOBE143
MAMBA gonna MAMBA

KOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I feel your pain dude.. Its been 3 years since we won our last championship.. In those 3 years without championship, I felt miserable and almost wanted to commit suicide.. But thanks to our Lord Gawdbe, he's always there to guide me in the right path and always there to gives me strength to continue living.. To compare his pain and sacrifices to me, Im just nothing.. I realize he's always there for us to ease our pain.. Now I feel guilty because of us inferior beings, he sacrificed his achilles just to ease all of our pain and save his team from embarrassment for not making the playoff.. We all our just being selfish.. If not for our selfish desire, Gawdbe would still be playing.. Gawdbe please forgive us..

Now I realize, even if we dont make the PO, even if we only won 2 championship per decade, even if we still have Dwight Howard, Steve Nash and MWP in our roster next year, I will never ever jump ship to another team even if cost me my life.. LAKERS fan 4ever..
KOBE143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 05:55 AM   #42
shady6121
NBA Fan

shady6121 has decent reputationshady6121 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBrizzy
OP is the smartest Knick fan in town and all the other Knick fans are just butt hurt.

This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOBE143
I feel your pain dude.. Its been 3 years since we won our last championship.. In those 3 years without championship, I felt miserable and almost wanted to commit suicide.. But thanks to our Lord Gawdbe, he's always there to guide me in the right path and always there to gives me strength to continue living.. To compare his pain and sacrifices to me, Im just nothing.. I realize he's always there for us to ease our pain.. Now I feel guilty because of us inferior beings, he sacrificed his achilles just to ease all of our pain and save his team from embarrassment for not making the playoff.. We all our just being selfish.. If not for our selfish desire, Gawdbe would still be playing.. Gawdbe please forgive us..

Now I realize, even if we dont make the PO, even if we only won 2 championship per decade, even if we still have Dwight Howard, Steve Nash and MWP in our roster next year, I will never ever jump ship to another team even if cost me my life.. LAKERS fan 4ever..

shady6121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 05:56 AM   #43
Doctor Rivers
Decent college freshman

Doctor Rivers is considered somewhat coolDoctor Rivers is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
How bad are you going to look if the Knicks beat the Heat?

Hahahahahahabahabababa ok
Doctor Rivers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:14 AM   #44
Rose'sACL
Decent college freshman

Rose'sACL is starting to rub some people the wrong wayRose'sACL is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miserio
I've been a Celtic fan from the very first day i born (thanks to my dad), and that was 1/2/1990. So, i experienced through my life the worse time in the history of the franchise, but I've always felt that if I changed teams basketball wouldn't be interesting anymore. The passion one has for his own team, the team of his life is something that cannot be replaced by following a team with "higher chances to win".
decide team based on their owner/team president/gm/players and type of basketball they play. if you support a team just because you were born in the same city/state then how are you better than bandwagon fans who choose a team because it is cool to support it as it is 99% of the times cool to support team from your city/state?

if the owner/players purposely don't give their 100% for years then stop supporting them otherwise stick with them whether they are doing well or not. i have been a spurs fan since 98 and i have only lived in nyc, sydney,new delhi all my life. the only times i have been to san antonio were to watch their playoff games.

praising good play by other teams is a good thing, but always support your own team even if they are a little worse.

spurs have always played team ball as much as they can and that is why they have been my team since 98.
Rose'sACL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:20 AM   #45
KOBE143
MAMBA gonna MAMBA

KOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

@OP

Just a simple advice:

If you really want to leave your shitty franchise, I wish you will not choose the easy road, the shortcut one.. Because you will never feel satisfy.. I mean how can you feel satisfied in a cheap championship? There's really no satisfaction in it.. You will only feel incomplete.. But for the best, stay in your shitty franchise no matter what happen.. The feeling of winning in your real team is the greatest feeling that you will ever feel as a fan..
KOBE143 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: