Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 04-27-2013, 04:05 PM   #1
veilside23
alternick = loser :D

veilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this board
Default Draft trades and rumors for any roster changes?

hey guys what you think should the cats trade the #1 pick for lets say demarcus cousins or derrick favors

or you go with mclemore and free tyrus thomas.

what you guys think ?
veilside23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 01:39 AM   #2
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Draft trades and rumors for any roster changes?

slightly off the subject but I think we should take Alvin Gentry up on his desire to coach the Cats.
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 12:01 PM   #3
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
slightly off the subject but I think we should take Alvin Gentry up on his desire to coach the Cats.

Agreed. He actually wants the job. As to the OP: I'm all for trading the pick if it lands us a proven player. Or moving down and getting another pick would work too, given as there really isn't a stand-out player in this draft. Hopefully Tyrus is amnestied no matter what happens with the draft.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 04:37 PM   #4
Mechanixxxx
I hit open layups

Mechanixxxx has an OK reputation so far

They should draft Anthony Bennett, don't know where that would leave MKG though (think he has a lot of potential).
Mechanixxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 04:47 PM   #5
Mechanixxxx
I hit open layups

Mechanixxxx has an OK reputation so far

or Ben McLemore
Mechanixxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 12:12 PM   #6
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechanixxxx
or Ben McLemore

He's kind of the local favorite right now. I don't know. This draft is so weak and we really shouldn't improve too much so we can capitalize on next year's stellar draft. Maybe we should take Noel since he won't even get any playing time till after Christmas.
Old 05-21-2013, 04:11 PM   #7
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
.... Maybe we should take Noel since he won't even get any playing time till after Christmas.

Was that supposed to be a funny of some sort?
Old 05-22-2013, 11:52 AM   #8
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Was that supposed to be a funny of some sort?

No, I was serious. It doesn't matter now that we got the 4th pick because Noel will be gone by then. I say let's take Alex Len.
Old 05-22-2013, 01:56 PM   #9
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
No, I was serious. It doesn't matter now that we got the 4th pick because Noel will be gone by then. I say let's take Alex Len.
I was referring to Noel and Christmas.
Old 05-23-2013, 11:38 AM   #10
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
I was referring to Noel and Christmas.

Yeah he tore up his knee pretty bad. I doubt any team that gets him will be in a hurry to get him on the court.
Old 06-01-2013, 12:40 AM   #11
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Does anyone think that the FO would let Hendo walk?
Old 06-03-2013, 09:42 AM   #12
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Does anyone think that the FO would let Hendo walk?

It's not like it hasn't happened before (Felton, Augustin).
Old 06-03-2013, 10:47 AM   #13
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
It's not like it hasn't happened before (Felton, Augustin).

True. Unfortunately. And how about Tyson Chandler.
Old 06-04-2013, 12:47 PM   #14
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Still hearing a lot of chatter about a trade for Demarcus Cousins. Latest I've heard is #4 pick + Biz. Cousins has some maturity issues but I think I would take that risk.
Old 06-04-2013, 12:52 PM   #15
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
Still hearing a lot of chatter about a trade for Demarcus Cousins. Latest I've heard is #4 pick + Biz. Cousins has some maturity issues but I think I would take that risk.
Is it really worth letting Biz go. He's improving nearly every game that he plays and who knows what he can give us next season. Blocks, Blocks, Blocks and short-range baskets.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: