Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-13-2013, 10:06 PM   #106
D.J.
College superstar

D.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Official Stanley Cup playoff thread

Boston wins.
D.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:09 PM   #107
Derka
Go C's!

Derka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation here

Unreal. No idea how we get past the Rangers...Lundqvist is such a beast.

Claude, you're still fired.

Kessel, you made mouthy Boston homers eat a ton of shit by being great in this series. Good on you, dude.

Toronto fans, holy shit. Great series and I hope we can do it again next playoffs.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:11 PM   #108
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Well, I predicted this OT wasn't going to last long. Leafs were shook and turn the puck over way too much.

I guess this Kessell/Seguin comparison is going to continue, unfortunately.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:17 PM   #109
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

damn i really wanted the leafs to win, what a great game though.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:21 PM   #110
D.J.
College superstar

D.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputation

Since the Rangers are going to win, shall we add up the points?
Old 05-13-2013, 10:30 PM   #111
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derka
Unreal. No idea how we get past the Rangers...Lundqvist is such a beast.

Claude, you're still fired.

Kessel, you made mouthy Boston homers eat a ton of shit by being great in this series. Good on you, dude.

Toronto fans, holy shit. Great series and I hope we can do it again next playoffs.

Thanks, man.

It's a learning experience. They probably need to add more bulk on their defense. I was actually still surprised to see a lot of Leaf fans positive about something in a long time.

I wouldn't mind matching up with Boston again, but damn, this team has just controlled us so many times. Even though it went 7 games, I NEVER felt safe with any of our leads.
Old 05-13-2013, 10:32 PM   #112
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Oh, Chris Kelly's elbow to JVR should be looked at too. That's suspension written all over it.
Old 05-14-2013, 12:22 AM   #113
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

damn
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 08:15 AM   #114
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

What a heartbreaking loss! But nothing unusual for those who have been following the Leafs for years. Oh well, there's always next year.
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 10:26 AM   #115
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here

I was at Maple Leafs Square last night. Such a fun experience...but I may have jinxed it all. A few minutes after it was 4-1 I finally decided to take the pee I was holding in for the entire game, but because of the way the sections were barricaded, I had to leave to the very back (was close to the front) to take a piss in a parking lot a couple blocks back. Boston scored the 2nd goal as a I was walking away and I told my buddy I probably just lost the game for the Leafs (lol). So now we are at the back portion of the huge crowd and we all watch Boston score two more to tie it. I walk to a friend's condo during the intermission and get there in time to see the Leafs lose in OT.

Shoulda held my piss in.

ps...they did provide porta potties for the main front area, but the line was crazy so there were other sections along the side, which had just as good of a view, but no washrooms. Once you leave to the back, you can't get back in.

Not a big hockey fan, but it was such a great atmosphere....glad I didn't stay for the OT though...oh and to half of the fans there...this is why you don't chant "hey hey good bye" with 8 minutes left. Half the crowd was telling them to shut up and they other half was like "they game's over, who cares." lol
Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 10:18 PM   #116
Derka
Go C's!

Derka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation here

More OT.

I think I've had my fill of the Jagr experiment. He tripped Seguin to get at the puck on that last power play of regulation. Coupled with stealing the puck from Peverly's stick in game 5 against Toronto, I'm all set with him after this.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:12 AM   #117
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bruins should better win it all to have their fans, after the tragic incident weeks ago, and Leafs fans feel better.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 03:42 PM   #118
D.J.
College superstar

Good to see the Sharks back to their old ways.
Old 05-29-2013, 03:03 AM   #119
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
Canucks got swept in overtime in the Sharks Tank.

The Sharks always do well early in the Playoff..... then they fizzle out.
Told ya.
Old 05-29-2013, 01:44 PM   #120
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

John Tortorella has been fired as a head coach of NY Rangers today.

It is unfortunate that it is not all his fault that the Rangers couldn't go any further since his star goal scorers just didn't score, but somebody has to take the blame.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: