Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 07-05-2012, 04:53 PM   #1
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

percelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this board
Default jason kidd a knick

Just got twitter alert from alan hahn, we are the most desperate, saddest franchise in a long f'n time. Thank god for the giants.
percelloveknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 04:56 PM   #2
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: jason kidd a knick

Quote:
Originally Posted by percelloveknicks
Just got twitter alert from alan hahn, we are the most desperate, saddest franchise in a long f'n time. Thank god for the giants.
Name chasers! All we are. Name chasers. Might as well signed Magic Johnson to our Mid level.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 05:15 PM   #3
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

franchize on suicide watch
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 05:45 PM   #4
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You dont understand how pissed I am. Did I not call this MONTHS ago?
Old 07-05-2012, 05:46 PM   #5
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
You dont understand how pissed I am. Did I not call this MONTHS ago?
Kidd can still play. You'll see.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 05:56 PM   #6
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Kidd can still play. You'll see.
Whatever. I'm just convinced that if a guy has a good rep, and we sign him, some guys on here will applaud the GM no matter what. Grunwald has made dumb decision his entire Knicks tenure. If you guys support this guy, so be it but I'm already ready for him to goI stand b that. He's a failure in my book.
Old 07-05-2012, 06:10 PM   #7
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

I love J-Kidd, but he looked like a cadaver for most of last season, even with young guys like West and Bubois (sp?) saving him minutes.

Hopefully that was just a part of the overall malaise that afflicted the Mavericks last season.

The Knicks need genuine leadership, and Kidd is more capable of providing that than anyone else on the roster at this point.

Still, Steve Nash.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 06:20 PM   #8
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Everything is about leaership and locker room crap nowadays with this God awful organization. can wget ppl that can actually play ONE THE COURT? At some point, this guy has to play. With this deal, he'll be doing so until he's 42 yrs old. I dont get how I'm the only one pissed about this? We're assuming he'll mentor Lin. What if he comes in and wants to flex his muscle because he's a veteran. What if he's like Brett Favre was to Aaron Rodgers? Did Roddy Beaubois get way better because of Kidd?
Old 07-05-2012, 06:22 PM   #9
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

The Knicks need some kind of leadership. I don't think Lin is ready for it.
Old 07-05-2012, 07:52 PM   #10
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
The Knicks need some kind of leadership. I don't think Lin is ready for it.
So then we shouldnt match his offer right?
Old 07-05-2012, 07:57 PM   #11
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

I thought the whole idea was to get Kidd to mentor Lin. At this point I think you have to match.
Old 07-05-2012, 08:08 PM   #12
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Since Lin is most likely coming back, he will need someone to back him up and give him some mentoring.

No issues with me on this.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:22 PM   #13
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

So knickscity your ok with the fact that our starting sg will either be JR Smith or a vet min guy to start the season? Because thats what is about to be the case.
Old 07-05-2012, 08:34 PM   #14
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm more concerned that now my pg position is more solid.

That was our biggest weakness last year.

We can get a sg for the league min, but the better ones weren't coming for 3 mil a season.

Soon to be 35 year old Jason Terry got FULL MLE.

who knows what OJ wants but his last year salary was well over 5 mil.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:57 PM   #15
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Everything is about leaership and locker room crap nowadays with this God awful organization. can wget ppl that can actually play ONE THE COURT? At some point, this guy has to play. With this deal, he'll be doing so until he's 42 yrs old. I dont get how I'm the only one pissed about this? We're assuming he'll mentor Lin. What if he comes in and wants to flex his muscle because he's a veteran. What if he's like Brett Favre was to Aaron Rodgers? Did Roddy Beaubois get way better because of Kidd?
did the knicks have any other options?

i cant see anyone complaining too much because everyone seems to be ok with the Knicks buying a roster this is that reality.

Last edited by Rameek : 07-05-2012 at 08:59 PM.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: