Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-20-2013, 03:19 PM   #16
IamRAMBO24
College superstar

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Someone just threatened to spit on my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
youre the only one taking it too serious hence the thread.

yup sounds like ebonics, shows how much you know.

1. First letter should be capitalized.

2. It is you're, not youre.

3. There should be a comma after serious.

4. The Y in yup should be capitalized.

5. The comma after ebonics is incorrect since you are joining 2 independent clauses. A semi colon sounds more appropriate.

You made 5 grammatical errors writing only 2 sentences. How anyone cannot say that is ebonics is beyond me. I can't imagine what your essays would look like.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 03:25 PM   #17
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
Absolutey nothing. I think this is hands down the most emotionally charged forum I have ever posted on. I think there is a correlation between the level of IQ and the drama (the lower IQ, the higher the drama). Some people act like this is real life (which goes to show how much they have going on in their rl), and it's really f*ckin hilarious to me.

Everybody needs to just relax and have a good time. There's really no need for the constant BS that have been permeating this place recently.

*Hugs*

One size fits all.
is that why you're clearly involved in so much drama here?
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 03:26 PM   #18
nathanjizzle
OG

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:

5. The comma after ebonics is incorrect since you are joining 2 independent clauses. A semi colon sounds more appropriate.

You made 5 grammatical errors writing only 2 sentences. How anyone cannot say that is ebonics is beyond me. I can't imagine what your essays would look like.

are you serious? what a loser.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 03:32 PM   #19
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Absolutey nothing. I think this is hands down the most emotionally charged forum I have ever posted on. I think there is a correlation between the level of IQ and the drama (the lower IQ, the higher the drama). Some people act like this is real life (which goes to show how much they have going on in their rl), and it's really f*ckin hilarious to me.

Everybody needs to just relax and have a good time. There's really no need for the constant BS that have been permeating this place recently.

*Hugs*

One size fits all.
You wrote a great big long post about it. Does that not indicate you took it seriously?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 03:59 PM   #20
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 11:26 PM   #21
IamRAMBO24
College superstar

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizno
is that why you're clearly involved in so much drama here?

I beg to differ, the drama follows me. I tried the nicer route, in fact, I even offer free hugs on occasions, but no matter how nice I try to be, there will be immature idiots in here flinging insults left and right.

Nice guys truly finish last around here.
Old 04-20-2013, 11:35 PM   #22
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Nice guys truly finish last around here.

Not true at all. Hateraid, MLH, StroShow, Thorp, Rezznor etc are some of the nicest posters on here and they get as much if not more respect than anyone on the boards
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 11:58 PM   #23
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You've made a number of PMS-laden posts and yet I'm the one who's acted like a jackass? Whatever, it's probably best to deal with people like you by pretending you're correct about whatever you say (but unfortunately, I try to help lost folk like you).
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 10:59 PM   #24
IamRAMBO24
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
You wrote a great big long post about it. Does that not indicate you took it seriously?

No.

And why are you always so negative towards me? We seem to share a lot of the same ideas.
Old 02-17-2014, 11:05 PM   #25
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
No.

And why are you always so negative towards me? We seem to share a lot of the same ideas.
I was negative about you in april, it's the next year.
Old 02-17-2014, 11:08 PM   #26
IamRAMBO24
College superstar

Quote:
I was negative about you in april, it's the next year.

I just read that message.
Old 02-17-2014, 11:26 PM   #27
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
I just read that message.
I can't help you there, whatever the negativity was...it's passed. I spent ten months in quiet reflection and realized my error.
Old 02-17-2014, 11:33 PM   #28
IamRAMBO24
College superstar

Quote:
I can't help you there, whatever the negativity was...it's passed. I spent ten months in quiet reflection and realized my error.

Thanks.

My opinion of you has change as well. I take back everything I said about you, especially the part where I called you a loser and a total dumba*s.
Old 02-17-2014, 11:36 PM   #29
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Thanks.

My opinion of you has change as well. I take back everything I said about you, especially the part where I called you a loser and a total dumba*s.

Works for me! Beers for everyone!
Old 02-17-2014, 11:40 PM   #30
IamRAMBO24
College superstar

Quote:
Works for me! Beers for everyone!

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: