Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-19-2013, 02:08 PM   #1
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here
Default Las Vegas

Im leaving in about half an hour. What are some of your favorite things to do in Vegas? Free shows are always a blast (Bellagio, TI, Circus Circus ect), everybody loves to gamble, but what stands out to you as your favorite things to do while in Sin City?

I plan on spending less than 60$ total not including food and a room.
Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 02:12 PM   #2
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Las Vegas

Whores
The Macho Man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 02:13 PM   #3
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Whores

My spidey-sense was tingling... I knew you would say that.
Old 04-19-2013, 02:20 PM   #4
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallguy20
Im leaving in about half an hour. What are some of your favorite things to do in Vegas? Free shows are always a blast (Bellagio, TI, Circus Circus ect), everybody loves to gamble, but what stands out to you as your favorite things to do while in Sin City?

good luck having fun
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 02:27 PM   #5
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

60$??
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:13 PM   #6
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

^
I got a whole list of free jank to go see, shouldn't be a problem. Im only there until tomorrow night, so its pretty much less than 24 hours. I dont party, I don't drink, I don't gamble, I just enjoy the lights and taking a camera.

And no, I don't have a problem looking like a pansy to yall here on ISH. It is what it is.
Old 04-19-2013, 03:15 PM   #7
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

it's pool party season. that's the best place to be right now. personally, I like encore but haven't been this year yet so i'm not sure what's hot right now.

http://vegasmagazine.com/living/arti...rties-in-vegas

edit: just saw that you only plan to spend $60...you may wanna scratch off the pool from your list.

Last edited by rezznor : 04-19-2013 at 03:17 PM.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:15 PM   #8
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

One hour with a decent whore in my country cost about 60$ :oldlol
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:16 PM   #9
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Didn't Myth go to Vegas with $500 or something, and lost it all in a couple of hours? If it wasn't Myth then it was another Blazers fan or somebody from Portland.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:21 PM   #10
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
Didn't Myth go to Vegas with $500 or something, and lost it all in a couple of hours? If it wasn't Myth then it was another Blazers fan or somebody from Portland.

I like taking risks and i feel i can blow out this kind of money in a matter of minutes. Good thing is that i dont the opportunity.
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 10:13 PM   #11
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Go to the Gold and Silver Pawn Shop from the TV show Pawn Stars. I never watch the show, so don't think you have to be a fan, to enjoy it. It is free to enter (you just have to wait in a line for about 15 minutes to get in) and there are tons of cool things to see, including championship rings from many sports (I remember a 2006 Miami Heat ring was one that stood out to me), other sports memorabilia, old weapons and guns, old comics, and just all sorts of really cool things. Worth bringing a camera to as well. I stumbled across this place by accident while walking from The Strip to Fremont St, so it is located between the 2 main hot spots.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 07:10 AM   #12
vegasbigshots
Kids at the park dunk on me

vegasbigshots has no real reputation yet.

I'm from Vegas... $60 is your budget... Get the f@@@ out of town.
vegasbigshots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 12:59 PM   #13
LoPro4u2c
Great young streetballer

LoPro4u2c has no real reputation yet.

Go to Spearmint Rhino.
LoPro4u2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 03:44 PM   #14
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
^
I got a whole list of free jank to go see, shouldn't be a problem. Im only there until tomorrow night, so its pretty much less than 24 hours. I dont party, I don't drink, I don't gamble, I just enjoy the lights and taking a camera.

And no, I don't have a problem looking like a pansy to yall here on ISH. It is what it is.

Vegas isn't a place to go for mormons.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 10:32 PM   #15
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Vegas is fun when you're in your 20s and looking for wildness. Have fun.

As for me at this stage in life it's the last place I'd want to go. It tends to attract every asshole douchebag on the planet and the atmosphere just brings out the assholiness and douchebaggery in each one to the nth degree.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: