Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 04-17-2013, 09:12 AM   #1
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default switched to running shoes

I used to just wear basketball shoes all the time whenever I was going out and didn't need to dress up. During the summer it would be a t-shirt, shorts and basketball shoes, winter t-shit, jeans and basketball shoes. But now I've started to really like running shoes. They're so much more comfortable and I really like some of the styles offered by Nike and Skechers. I used to love Nike basketball shoes. But now most of them are so ugly. Anyways, now when I go out I just throw on my pair of Nike running shoes or even my pair of Converse All-Stars.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 05:52 PM   #2
Le Poopoo

9512 has decent reputation9512 has decent reputation
Default Re: switched to running shoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
I used to just wear basketball shoes all the time whenever I was going out and didn't need to dress up. During the summer it would be a t-shirt, shorts and basketball shoes, winter t-shit, jeans and basketball shoes. But now I've started to really like running shoes. They're so much more comfortable and I really like some of the styles offered by Nike and Skechers. I used to love Nike basketball shoes. But now most of them are so ugly. Anyways, now when I go out I just throw on my pair of Nike running shoes or even my pair of Converse All-Stars.

yea same as you.

Running is more mainstream and more likable. basketball shoes are too black for non basketball ppl.
9512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 01:21 AM   #3
L8kersfan222
Rip Samurai Swoosh

L8kersfan222 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryL8kersfan222 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
t-shit
L8kersfan222 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 01:37 PM   #4
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has decent reputation

just thinking about getting some nike free 5.0+
i don't run, but they are just so comfortable to walk around in.
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 06:46 PM   #5
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Just got these the other day from Kohls. Nice and comfortable for running/walking and every day use. I like the colors and they're nowhere near as ugly as some of the Nike basketball shoes I was looking at.

Old 06-23-2013, 06:50 PM   #6
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

I've had these for about a year. These are my shoes I just use for running. Either outside or inside on the treadmill. They're great. I can't believe I used to run in basketball shoes. Those were so uncomfortable to run long distances in.

Old 06-23-2013, 11:16 PM   #7
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

I think most running and basketball shoes are both hideous.

The shoes you posted aren't too bad, but I wouldn't wear them for casual everyday situations. Maybe with some shorts and a plain tee, but that's about it.

Both running and basketball shoes are better suited for their respective activities, imo.
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 06:45 PM   #8
strike first
Serious playground baller

strike first has not been impressing people

get a pair of nike frees.. You will not regret it

strike first is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 07:45 AM   #9
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has decent reputation

Yeap. I bought a pair of nike frees and pretty much worn them every chance I get. Sometimes I feel like taking walks just so that I can wear them.

They go great with jeans and shorts too.
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 01:06 PM   #10
CelticBaller
Maimi Heat

CelticBaller has an incredible reputation hereCelticBaller has an incredible reputation hereCelticBaller has an incredible reputation hereCelticBaller has an incredible reputation hereCelticBaller has an incredible reputation hereCelticBaller has an incredible reputation here

only running shoes i like
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 12:29 AM   #11
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Pair of running shoes I owned back in the day. Air Tuned Max.

I don't think I ever thought they looked good. I just got them because they were unique.

SUPER comfortable though. Most comfortable shoe I've ever had. Even more than Free's.

Last edited by HardwoodLegend : 06-27-2013 at 12:32 AM.
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 04:16 PM   #12
Shade8780
Titty Game Jacob

Shade8780 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShade8780 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShade8780 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShade8780 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShade8780 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShade8780 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShade8780 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShade8780 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShade8780 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShade8780 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShade8780 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Gonna get a pair of Nike Free's in Footlocker tomorrow...
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 08:04 PM   #13
L8kersfan222
Rip Samurai Swoosh

L8kersfan222 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryL8kersfan222 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

best runners if you can afford it $160
flyknits
L8kersfan222 is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: