Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-16-2013, 06:47 PM   #16
Theoo
Do not judge this forum on my ridiculous troll typing. I am here to amuse you

Theoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Share buttons added to upper right. Easily share pages to Twitter, Facebook, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
Well, again, you can share cool discussions here and simply not mention that you are on the board, or what your username is.

Though, you should be PROUD, as the InsideHoops message board is the greatest invention in the history of the world in the last 50 years, give or take.
yah your right were famly
Theoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:52 PM   #17
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

LongLiveTheKing has decent reputationLongLiveTheKing has decent reputation
Default Re: Share buttons added to upper right. Easily share pages to Twitter, Facebook, etc.

Add a feature where you can see all pictures posted on a thread.
LongLiveTheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:54 PM   #18
Psycho
Banned

Psycho has a bad reputationPsycho has a bad reputationPsycho has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoo
yah your right were famly

If you were in my family I would lock you in a closet and never let you out out of self-disgust.
Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:00 PM   #19
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yeah boy I'm the only G+ share for the NBA forum. Yeah!
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:04 PM   #20
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid101
Yeah boy I'm the only G+ share for the NBA forum. Yeah!

insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:10 PM   #21
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Cool.

btw is silkktheshocker perma-banned?
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:13 PM   #22
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Movin' on up! So this catches ISH up to like 2008
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:16 PM   #23
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wow
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:21 PM   #24
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
Movin' on up! So this catches ISH up to like 2008

insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:30 PM   #25
6 for 24
I hit open layups

6 for 24 has decent reputation

Hello, Mr. Dannywpt:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannywpt
Good job.

Basic forum functions are still defective in so many ways, though. There needs to be a one-click button to see a list of all the threads you've posted something in instead of having to subscribe manually...

Please do note that you can automatically subscribe to threads by going to the following location: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/pro...do=editoptions

From here, just set the appropriate "thread subscription mode". As I only can receive email via pony courier, I have turned that option off, but perhaps you have a better means of delivery.

I hope this has sufficiently addressed your inquiry. Now can someone tell me what this Facebook is?

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye
6 for 24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:35 PM   #26
Doctor Rivers
Good college starter

Doctor Rivers is considered somewhat coolDoctor Rivers is considered somewhat coolDoctor Rivers is considered somewhat cool

Where is the MySpace button?
Doctor Rivers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:45 PM   #27
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just need an ISH forum app now...
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:46 PM   #28
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

wheres the friendster button
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:52 PM   #29
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
Just need an ISH forum app now...
Haha I wish.. ISH kills my battery
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 08:03 PM   #30
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Can I share this with my naughty sites?
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: