Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-16-2013, 06:11 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

Default Share buttons added to upper right. Easily share pages to Twitter, Facebook, etc.

Should have done this long ago, but I finally added "SHARE" buttons to the upper right of every page on the forum.

You can now easily share hot InsideHoops forum discussions on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and elsewhere.

Should be very useful
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:12 PM   #2
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

Default Re: Share buttons added to upper right. Easily share pages to Twitter, Facebook, etc.

Nice move Jeff.

Very helpful indeed. Brings in more peeps from FB.
9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:15 PM   #3
dannywpt
Analyst and therapist

Default Re: Share buttons added to upper right. Easily share pages to Twitter, Facebook, etc.

Good job.

Basic forum functions are still defective in so many ways, though. There needs to be a one-click button to see a list of all the threads you've posted something in instead of having to subscribe manually...
dannywpt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:17 PM   #4
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannywpt
Good job.

Basic forum functions are still defective in so many ways, though. There needs to be a one-click button to see a list of all the threads you've posted something in instead of having to subscribe manually...

I don't think any forums I know of that does that. Even after the implementation of Web 2.0 years ago. It makes it more social but less functional.
Old 04-16-2013, 06:17 PM   #5
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Thanks Jeff! If i ever decide to share the fact to my real life friends, that i often times post/burn up my time on a basketball forum, ill consider using that!!!
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:18 PM   #6
HomieWeMajor
VerseOne

Any chance of a forum search mighty one ?
HomieWeMajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:19 PM   #7
insidehoops
Administrator

You can share discussions here without telling people what your actual username is, if you don't want to. You can share a page and simply say "this discussion is awesome" or something.

Or you can tell friends on facebook, twitter, etc. your username

It's up to you, obviously

But now it's quick and easy to share fun discussions here with the masses. Whether you tell people YOU are an active member of the discussion or not is up to you
Old 04-16-2013, 06:20 PM   #8
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levity
Thanks Jeff! If i ever decide to share the fact to my real life friends, that i often times post/burn up my time on a basketball forum, ill consider using that!!!

Does everyone just have one FB account? I have multiples ones just like multiple emails.

You have to separate real friends from internet niche friends. You can have a bunch of friends for niche accounts. Like basketball friends.
Old 04-16-2013, 06:22 PM   #9
Doctor Rivers
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
Does everyone just have one FB account? I have multiples ones just like multiple emails.

You have to separate real friends from internet niche friends. You can have a bunch of friends for niche accounts. Like basketball friends.

How many ISH accounts do you have?
Doctor Rivers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:24 PM   #10
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Rivers
How many ISH accounts do you have?

One.

I like longevity and post count. It would make no sense for me to have multiple accounts when I can post on this only one.
Old 04-16-2013, 06:27 PM   #11
insidehoops
Administrator

Also, when YOU start a discussion that is a CHAMPIONSHIP-LEVEL THREAD, use the share buttons to make it come up higher on Google+ and to spread it around Facebook or elsewhere

Etc.

Enjoy, sirs!
Old 04-16-2013, 06:33 PM   #12
Psycho
Banned

I'm fairly ashamed of posting on this site, so I won't be using these features any time soon.
Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:33 PM   #13
Psycho
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
Also, when YOU start a discussion that is a CHAMPIONSHIP-LEVEL THREAD, use the share buttons to make it come up higher on Google+ and to spread it around Facebook or elsewhere

Etc.

Enjoy, sirs!

I'm a girl, buddy.
Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:44 PM   #14
insidehoops
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho
I'm fairly ashamed of posting on this site, so I won't be using these features any time soon.

Well, again, you can share cool discussions here and simply not mention that you are on the board, or what your username is.

Though, you should be PROUD, as the InsideHoops message board is the greatest invention in the history of the world in the last 50 years, give or take.
Old 04-16-2013, 06:45 PM   #15
insidehoops
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho
I'm a girl, buddy.

My apologies, miss.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: