Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-16-2013, 08:09 PM   #16
Leftimage
I dunk in Crocs

Leftimage has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Magic Johnson's son talks about being gay

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjokc
I hate that just because you aren't interested in hearing about men f***ing each other in the *** you are labeled as "homophobic".

Leftimage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 09:53 PM   #17
9erempiree
27 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

So this thread is ok but MJ's daughter is not?

Interesting.,
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 02:54 AM   #18
Lakers Legend#32
Decent college freshman

Lakers Legend#32 has decent reputation

Whether Magic is gay or not does not matter one bit. He is still the greatest basketball player ever.
Lakers Legend#32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 03:01 AM   #19
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32
Whether Magic is gay or not does not matter one bit. He is still the greatest basketball player ever.
huehuehuehuehuehuehuehue
b1imtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 04:09 AM   #20
jstern
College star

jstern has decent reputationjstern has decent reputation

He's 20. Didn't Magic get the Aids virus over 20 years ago?

Quote:
I hate that just because you aren't interested in hearing about men f***ing each other in the *** you are labeled as "homophobic".
I honestly don't think of gay sex when I hear someone is gay. If that's what you immediately start to think about, then I don't know what to tell you.

Last edited by jstern : 09-13-2013 at 04:14 AM.
jstern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 06:50 AM   #21
Stringer Bell
Local High School Star

Stringer Bell has decent reputationStringer Bell has decent reputation

It's funny how Magic and isiah's falling out had to do with rumors that isiah allegedly spread about a Magic being a pole smoker.

Then Magic goes on Arsenio Hall and tells everyone he's not gay and everyone cheered for him. He doesn't hire a single gay person to work on his team for HIV research.

And then both magic and isiah have sons who play for the pink team.

[IMG]http://hoopsallday.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/isiahmagic.jpg
[/IMG]
Stringer Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 06:55 AM   #22
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix is popular on this boardNumberSix is popular on this boardNumberSix is popular on this boardNumberSix is popular on this board

Quote:
But, you're in this thread. You obviously were interested.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 09:09 AM   #23
hon hon hon eat snails

9512 has decent reputation9512 has decent reputation

Quote:

And if you refuse to watch or support Hollywood movies, you are labeled as "anti semitic"

If you are against fractional reserve banking, you are labeled as "pinko commie" who is "covert anti semitic"

If you aren't interested in hearing about women's causes you are labelled as "chauvinist"

If you don't wanna discuss or take sides with trayvon Martin, you are labeled as "racist slave master."

If you only listen & believe fox news, you are as an "infidels of the devil"

I could go on and on...

Human race = separatist mentality
9512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 09:11 AM   #24
cruthikai352
I airball my layups

cruthikai352 has an OK reputation so far

Garbage
cruthikai352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 09:15 AM   #25
Ratnik
Decent playground baller

Ratnik has not been impressing people

I fvuckin hate phaggs
Ratnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 01:00 PM   #26
Hey Yo
Local High School Star

Hey Yo has an OK reputation so far

Like father, like son.

No surprise here.
Hey Yo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 01:35 PM   #27
KyrieTheFuture
College superstar

KyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9512
And if you refuse to watch or support Hollywood movies, you are labeled as "anti semitic"

If you are against fractional reserve banking, you are labeled as "pinko commie" who is "covert anti semitic"

If you aren't interested in hearing about women's causes you are labelled as "chauvinist"

If you don't wanna discuss or take sides with trayvon Martin, you are labeled as "racist slave master."

I could go on and on...

What?
KyrieTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 01:50 PM   #28
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

well, if you aren't interested don't open the thread and read it.

simple as that

coming in to bitch about it when its easy as hell to completely ignore kinda makes it seem like you have an issue.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 01:56 PM   #29
wakencdukest
Local High School Star

wakencdukest has decent reputationwakencdukest has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9512

I could go on and on...

The word homophobia is used by the gay community to demonize anyone who doesn't agree with their lifestyle. What does phobia really mean? It is defined as a persistent, irrational fear of a thing or situation. So, if you disagree with the gay lifestyle, that's really a phobia? If you think gay people and their ways are funny and you want to make fun of them, that's some kind of phobia? If seeing two men kissing grosses you out, that's homophobic? Why not just use the term predudiced? What other phobias have you guys ever heard of that are based on not condoning someone's behavior?
wakencdukest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 02:06 PM   #30
SexSymbol
is this thing on?

SexSymbol has an OK reputation so far

why do we have to read about fakkits on this board?
I understand normal homosexuals who don't try to parade and be biatches about it, but stop being fakkit and be a man. I don't know is some of these homos have heard that you can be a man and a gay guy at the same time...
Fur coats, spotlight... unbelievable
SexSymbol is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: