Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-16-2013, 12:51 AM   #31
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dpoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexd

why people forget hibbert and p.george?yeah sanders gets lots of block etc but he struggles with fouls.i mean the guy plays like 25 min.can t vote for someone who plays and gets foul so often.i agree iggy is underrated as he has always been.my pick would be hibbert and after him p.george .yeah hibbert had a bad season statwise in comparison to last year but he s the defensive anchor of a defensive team.he has a big frame that prevents people from going in the paint all the time.but you can t go wrong with timmy or gasol and noah
Hibbert's too easily exploited on the pick and roll if a team has the personnel. He's STELLAR defending in the paint, but if you can get him out of it Indy's in trouble. I hope he gets some votes but he shouldn't win it.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 01:09 AM   #32
alexd
Great young streetballer

alexd has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Hibbert's too easily exploited on the pick and roll if a team has the personnel. He's STELLAR defending in the paint, but if you can get him out of it Indy's in trouble. I hope he gets some votes but he shouldn't win it.
yeah you right about that.he has slow feet cause he s really tall.i would like to see him win because he tends to be underrated because most people look at stats only.like ibaka you see the blocks and say he s hell of a defender.anyone besides gasol timmy hibbert noah is a crime in my opinion.you can t go wrong with either one
alexd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 01:44 AM   #33
Electric Slide
Banned

Electric Slide is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazb
Will LeBron finally get the award? Or will he get robbed for the 3rd time in his career.
3rd time? What was the 1st time?
Electric Slide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 01:53 AM   #34
BlueandGold
bball/boxing

BlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzek
Think Wesbrook should win. No other player can hold Durant to under 30 but him.
future rep'd
BlueandGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 02:04 AM   #35
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

hopefully this man

<---------------------
DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 02:18 AM   #36
treadster
High School Starter

treadster has an OK reputation so far

either roy hibbert or marc gasol. they're both the defensive anchor on their respective teams. but i'll give the edge on hibbert, since he impacted his team defense so much.
treadster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:13 AM   #37
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSkoolball#52
Such a hard award to judge.

Unless you watch the games, instead of the boxscores.

I go with Marcky Marc Gasol, or Noah.

Those 2 are also in a close battle for best Center in the NBA this year with Dwight's struggles.

Last edited by Y2Gezee : 04-16-2013 at 03:31 AM.
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:14 AM   #38
Crafty
fcporto

Crafty has an OK reputation so far

Marc or Noah
Crafty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:25 AM   #39
TaLvsCuaL
Bandwagoner 100%

TaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation here

Randomly chooses one of this pic

TaLvsCuaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:31 AM   #40
pethuel03
finger lickin' good!

pethuel03 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Slide
Lebron had a better case for DPOY last season.

I'll go with Gasol.

Duncan is just there for a lifetime achievement award. Everybody always bitches that Duncan should have won a DPOY but I disagree with it. He was always overrated as a defender to me and I don't even think he was the best defender on the team. I thought Bowen was better.

01-05 Duncan was a beast on defense.
pethuel03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:59 AM   #41
Qwertyazerty
Decent playground baller

Qwertyazerty has no real reputation yet.

I have not seen enough of all the candidates to make a fair judgement, but for sure Marc's D has been great.

Plus:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otkya1rpJUU
Qwertyazerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 04:01 AM   #42
RichieW
Kids at the park dunk on me

RichieW has an OK reputation so far

Duncan has been as good as anyone
RichieW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 02:33 PM   #43
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaLvsCuaL
Randomly chooses one of this pic

Mike Conley for DPOY!
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 02:37 PM   #44
Jlamb47
Great young streetballer

Jlamb47 has an OK reputation so far

Duncan !!
Jlamb47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 02:39 PM   #45
nosfan773
Decent playground baller

nosfan773 has not been impressing people

So we can give Kobe a lifetime achievement MVP but Duncan can't get a DPOY

Not that I agree with the lifetime award thing but since its done lets give the man one.
nosfan773 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: