Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-15-2013, 10:40 PM   #16
LosScandalous
#Cadillactica

LosScandalous has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Irving is the most overrated player this season

i agree and I put David Lee at a solid 2nd place.
LosScandalous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:30 AM   #17
fozi
I brick open layups

fozi has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Oden 50
sees how he plays last couples games

So out of 82 games you judged him by watching last couple of games ?

And for that you say someone is overrated ?
fozi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:36 AM   #18
Shepseskaf
Old School

Shepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputation

Threads are getting straight out ignorant these days. Playoffs can't come soon enough so people actually have things to discuss.
Shepseskaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:28 AM   #19
Greg Oden 50
Banned

Greg Oden 50 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryGreg Oden 50 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryGreg Oden 50 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by fozi
So out of 82 games you judged him by watching last couple of games ?

And for that you say someone is overrated ?

teams starting figure out how to shut down irving,and wall outplayed irving so badly
Greg Oden 50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:47 AM   #20
Hoopz2332
Local High School Star

Hoopz2332 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Slide
Irving is overrated. He is well liked though and that is why he is overrated.

I'll take Wall over him easily.

I agree with this guy. Irving has no real pg skills. Dude is just a scorer who doesn't play any defense.
Hoopz2332 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:13 AM   #21
Greg Oden 50
Banned

Greg Oden 50 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryGreg Oden 50 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryGreg Oden 50 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Irving fail to leds his team to beat Heat's Bench
Greg Oden 50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:47 AM   #22
returnofthemack
Serious playground baller

returnofthemack has decent reputation

yeah he pretty much sucks. i hate that hes on my team. hopfully the cavs can trade him for a 2nd round pick this year
returnofthemack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 10:04 AM   #23
BBallZen83
Great young streetballer

BBallZen83 has no real reputation yet.

Dude is a top 5 PG in the league behind probably westbrook, parker, cp3, and rose when healthy. He is a great player with a bright future ahead. Of course he needs to work on defense. It's been brought up before by other posters. I don't really see him being over-rated extremely bad on here. When he lights it up at times in the fourth its fun as hell to watch and people get excited. So what, big deal. But when people get on here and complain about him suddenly being highly overrated its just more knee jerk, moronic, reactionary posting. Heat are great not just because of their big three. They have a great team chemistry right now and loads of confidence. Heat have been hanging in there and winning most games with major players sitting. They were right in it with NYK until final minutes last week with both James and Wade out. It's nothing to be ashamed of losing to the shorthanded heat when you are already a sub-par, non-play off team. Irving didn't have his greatest game last night, but he is a great player and will be one of the faces of the league.
BBallZen83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 10:07 AM   #24
DukeDelonte13
NBA sixth man of the year

DukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBallZen83
Dude is a top 5 PG in the league behind probably westbrook, parker, cp3, and rose when healthy. He is a great player with a bright future ahead. Of course he needs to work on defense. It's been brought up before by other posters. I don't really see him being over-rated extremely bad on here. When he lights it up at times in the fourth its fun as hell to watch and people get excited. So what, big deal. But when people get on here and complain about him suddenly being highly overrated its just more knee jerk, moronic, reactionary posting. Heat are great not just because of their big three. They have a great team chemistry right now and loads of confidence. Heat have been hanging in there and winning most games with major players sitting. They were right in it with NYK until final minutes last week with both James and Wade out. It's nothing to be ashamed of losing to the shorthanded heat when you are already a sub-par, non-play off team. Irving didn't have his greatest game last night, but he is a great player and will be one of the faces of the league.

i recall the cavs in their 66 win season sitting all their starters and losing to philly by one flipping point. You got a team full of guys with a ring in sight and another team full of guys who can't wait for the season to be over.
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 10:10 AM   #25
Jlamb47
Local High School Star

Jlamb47 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Jones
nah that would be Eric Gordon
I agree. He dont play defense and he complains too much to not be that good. Inefficient too
Jlamb47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 10:11 AM   #26
zizozain
hi AJ2k8

zizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

OP

why don't you post with your real account

fcuking pussy
zizozain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 10:13 AM   #27
BBallZen83
Great young streetballer

BBallZen83 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
i recall the cavs in their 66 win season sitting all their starters and losing to philly by one flipping point. You got a team full of guys with a ring in sight and another team full of guys who can't wait for the season to be over.
Exactly, you expect the cavs to play balls to the wall not being seeded, and suddenly that makes Irving the most overrated player of the season?? He is a joy to watch on offense, and his defense will pick up. Most guys defense isn't all defensive team ready when they are young, just coming into the league.
BBallZen83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 10:28 AM   #28
CavaliersFTW
3-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Oden 50
owned by a scrubs Cole..............
who overrates him? Nobody even talks about him other than when he has a good game or shows off an impressive move with his handles. You can't be overrated if your off everyones radar. Nice try though OP.
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 10:30 AM   #29
livingby3's
Suns Ignite The Future

livingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopz2332
I agree with this guy. Irving has no real pg skills. Dude is just a scorer who doesn't play any defense.

I agree with these guys. Sure Irving is dead clutch and got some eye pleasing moves, but he doesn't do enough to help his team wins. Westbrook, Wall, Curry, Rondo will be top 7 for years to come. Irving is with them but I'm not taking him over that other 4 guys playing his position. And I did not just throw Curry's name in there because of his recent surge. I been high on him since his rookie year with the Warriors. After those guys are Rubio, Rose, Lillard and Dragic.

U can say the talent is there for Kyrie, but I just can't see him being as good as what everyone portray him to be, let alone best point guard in the league.
livingby3's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 10:32 AM   #30
mjokc
Local High School Star

mjokc is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Irving is good, but so many people were getting a face full of his sperm in their eye and weren't able to see that he has a lot of work to do.
mjokc is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: