Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2013, 03:35 PM   #16
Real Men Wear Green
Please clap.
 
Real Men Wear Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 22,125
Default Re: Boston Marathon Bomb

They shut down part of the Green line, unless you have major business around Copley just stay away. Hearing that injury is in the dozens. Stupid, weird terrorists. I really want to know why they did this, and who.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:35 PM   #17
DuMa
Canned
 
DuMa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 29,069
Default Re: Boston Marathon Bomb

damn look at all the blood
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:36 PM   #18
Real Men Wear Green
Please clap.
 
Real Men Wear Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 22,125
Default Re: Boston Marathon Bomb

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Is that a serious question?
From him, yes. Guy can't pass up the opportunity to be a stupid jackass, no matter what the situation is.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:36 PM   #19
Beatlezz
Champ;ipnsikp!
 
Beatlezz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Maimi
Posts: 2,037
Default Re: Boston Marathon Bomb

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
damn, to many runners wearing adidas. all blowing out there tendons simultaneously
Beatlezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:37 PM   #20
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star
 
InspiredLebowski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Birthplace of basketball
Posts: 25,850
Default Re: Boston Marathon Bomb

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real JW
read his timeline. it's just some kid that ran the marathon, he didn't see anyone with bombs strapped to them.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:37 PM   #21
CeltsGarlic
Gesaffelstain Fan
 
CeltsGarlic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: dungeons of rap
Posts: 7,704
Default Re: Boston Marathon Bomb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
They shut down part of the Green line, unless you have major business around Copley just stay away. Hearing that injury is in the dozens. Stupid, weird terrorists. I really want to know why they did this, and who.

Yeah, thats whats the most interesting to me. Obviously the main hope is to see as less injuries and deaths as possible.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:39 PM   #22
bisk
.
 
bisk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,806
Default Re: Boston Marathon Bomb

Just saw a pic of the guy with the legs blown off...why did I click it.
bisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:42 PM   #23
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 30,846
Default Re: Boston Marathon Bomb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
From him, yes. Guy can't pass up the opportunity to be a stupid jackass, no matter what the situation is.
Because for some reason people think they are immune. I had two people i know personally die, as well as my cousin's fiancee in the WTC. My brother in law and one of my best friends didn't die because of absolutely ridiculous luck. And the freaking Japan Tsunami had relatives of mine in the path of earthquakes and in buildings that had walls falling.

I'm not talking politics, etc. it's just this shit is not funny because there's no reason it can't happen to you.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:42 PM   #24
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 30,846
Default Re: Boston Marathon Bomb

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
i think youre being sensitive.
I think you're being stupid. I rather be sensitive. people died and five seconds later you cracked a joke. That wasn't necessary. If you think it was then there is something wrong with you.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:46 PM   #25
The Real JW
High School Starter
 
The Real JW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 831
Default Re: Boston Marathon Bomb

Video
The Real JW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:46 PM   #26
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 30,846
Default Re: Boston Marathon Bomb

This is where Twitter is good and bad. Information is flowing which is good but so much of it is speculation.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:48 PM   #27
nightprowler10
Hold the door
 
nightprowler10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Madhouse on Madison
Posts: 4,505
Default Re: Boston Marathon Bomb

Yikes. Hoping for the best.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:48 PM   #28
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star
 
InspiredLebowski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Birthplace of basketball
Posts: 25,850
Default Re: Boston Marathon Bomb

apparently finding multiple unexploded "devices"
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:49 PM   #29
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 30,846
Default Re: Boston Marathon Bomb

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
nah bro, youre being sensitive. if it was as disrespectful as you say jeff would have deleted it.

Why say it? It's not funny, people don't care because they want real news at this point.

BTW, eff doesn't delete 99% of stupid shit people type that should be deleted, do you honestly believe that's a good indicator of if something is stupid or not?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:51 PM   #30
nathanjizzle
sex puppy
 
nathanjizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 11,401
Default Re: Boston Marathon Bomb

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Why say it? It's not funny, people don't care because they want real news at this point.

BTW, eff doesn't delete 99% of stupid shit people type that should be deleted, do you honestly believe that's a good indicator of if something is stupid or not?

he deleted long horns post? i guess my comment passed the litmus test.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:02 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy