Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-15-2013, 03:16 PM   #16
zizozain
hi AJ2k8

zizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: April 2013 posters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlamb47
im new
welcome to ISH

Uncle Drew

i think i saw a suspicious post by you .. give me time

Leftimage lol
zizozain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:19 PM   #17
Jlamb47
Local High School Star

Jlamb47 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zizozain
welcome to ISH

Uncle Drew

i think i saw a suspicious post by you .. give me time

Leftimage lol

Thank you
i been reading this forum for a while now im glad i can finally join
I have a friend on xboxlive name uncledrew... funny
Jlamb47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:21 PM   #18
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
Thought this was going to be about dunks. Very disappointing.
this
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:23 PM   #19
CavaliersFTW
5-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't trust none of those April-fools

CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:24 PM   #20
Jlamb47
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
I don't trust none those April-fools

Old 04-15-2013, 03:24 PM   #21
zizozain
hi AJ2k8

zizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

sorry to disappoint you StroShow4 and Clutch
but you got your +1700-post thread :-)
Old 04-15-2013, 03:26 PM   #22
Pacers4ever
Banned

Pacers4ever has an OK reputation so far

It ain't easy being a new poster when registrations finally opens
Pacers4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:26 PM   #23
WayOfWade
Returning AUG 2015

WayOfWade has an OK reputation so far

Wow, this hurt my feelings.
WayOfWade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:27 PM   #24
zizozain
hi AJ2k8

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayOfWade
Wow, this hurt my feelings.
added to the good guys
Old 04-15-2013, 03:28 PM   #25
chips93
Very good NBA starter

chips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i havent been paying a ton of attention, but i thnik that most of the new posters are pretty good
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:28 PM   #26
Leftimage
I dunk in Crocs

Leftimage has an OK reputation so far

Wouldn't checking IP's solve this paranoia-inducing scenario?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
i havent been paying a ton of attention, but i thnik that most of the new posters are pretty good

We've been carefully preselected by Jeff himself from thousands of applicants. Isn't that the case for all the posters on here?

Last edited by Leftimage : 04-15-2013 at 03:32 PM.
Leftimage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:32 PM   #27
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93

i think its a 50/50 split. there are a handful of coherent, well spoken posters that just registered. and another handful of inbred morons, as well.
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:32 PM   #28
zizozain
hi AJ2k8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftimage
Wouldn't checking IP's solve this paranoia-inducing scenario?
No. IP's can be changed in 2-10 seconds

but don't worry .. your posts will tell

as for me i believe you if you say ''im new''
Old 04-15-2013, 03:32 PM   #29
GrapeApe
Local High School Star

GrapeApe has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWRWestbrookDo?
Well I hope the trolls get banned then. Every time I tried to register here it was always locked.

Finally got in.

Same here. I've been lurking forever but was never able to register. I'm a Heat fan so I knew I ran the risk of geing labeled a bandwaggoner or LeBron stan. I assure you I am neither, just a basketball junkie who loves talking hoops.

GrapeApe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:35 PM   #30
Jlamb47
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapeApe
Same here. I've been lurking forever but was never able to register. I'm a Heat fan so I knew I ran the risk of geing labeled a bandwaggoner or LeBron stan. I assure you I am neither, just a basketball junkie who loves talking hoops.

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: