Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-15-2013, 01:57 PM   #1
zizozain
hi AJ2k8

zizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default April 2013 posters

they are not new to this forum ..
as soon as they get 50 posts they start spewing this MB with filth

and they don't have courage to post with their main acounts

yes im looking at you DuMa, gino, indian guy, knowitall

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
I have an OPINION...

many posters have brought up the fact that ...many people still use the word "Fa**0t"..

my opinion is.....replace "******"...with " April 2013 "

(OP is a april 2013 gif)

F'ing April 2013
zizozain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 01:59 PM   #2
Psycho
Banned

Psycho has a bad reputationPsycho has a bad reputationPsycho has a bad reputation
Default Re: April 2013 posters

This is blatant discriminatory action and I, for one, will not stand for it. I will see you in court, sir!
Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 01:59 PM   #3
Doctor Rivers
Good college starter

Doctor Rivers is considered somewhat coolDoctor Rivers is considered somewhat coolDoctor Rivers is considered somewhat cool

but i really thought that "The Lakers...FAR SUPERIOR W/O Kobe"
Doctor Rivers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:04 PM   #4
WWRWestbrookDo?
GOATbrook Activated

WWRWestbrookDo? has an OK reputation so far

longtime lurker first time registered!
WWRWestbrookDo? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:05 PM   #5
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Thought this was going to be about dunks. Very disappointing.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:07 PM   #6
zizozain
hi AJ2k8

zizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

sorry guys .. i forgot to say ''some''

Psycho
WWRWestbrookDo?
HomieWeMajor

are good guys
zizozain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:09 PM   #7
Uncle Drew
NBA lottery pick

Uncle Drew has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zizozain
sorry guys .. i forgot to say ''some''

Psycho
WWRWestbrookDo?
HomieWeMajor

are good guys
What about me?
Uncle Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:09 PM   #8
CavaliersFTW
3-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

seriously 90% of the new accounts are alts
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:11 PM   #9
Jlamb47
Local High School Star

Jlamb47 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

im new
Jlamb47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:12 PM   #10
CavaliersFTW
3-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlamb47
im new
doubt it
Old 04-15-2013, 02:12 PM   #11
Leftimage
I dunk in Crocs

Leftimage has an OK reputation so far

I take it this is where we introduce ourselves?

Leftimage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:13 PM   #12
WWRWestbrookDo?
GOATbrook Activated

WWRWestbrookDo? has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
seriously 90% of the new accounts are alts

Well I hope the trolls get banned then. Every time I tried to register here it was always locked.

Finally got in.
WWRWestbrookDo? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:15 PM   #13
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

whats weaker, the 2013 NBA rookie draft class, or the April 2013 ISH rookie draft class?
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:15 PM   #14
CavaliersFTW
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftimage
I take it this is where we introduce ourselves?

RRR3
Old 04-15-2013, 02:15 PM   #15
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWRWestbrookDo?
Well I hope the trolls get banned then. Every time I tried to register here it was always locked.

Finally got in.

Yeah, and new vbulletin update is on the way..
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: