Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-10-2013, 01:33 AM   #16
MisterAmazing
Good High School Starter

MisterAmazing has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Will this Lakers team go down as the most underachieving team of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripthekik
If gary payton decides to sign with this lakers team right now, you'll even say 5 hall of famers? That's how stupid you'll go? What do the school teach kids these days?

You asked would it be to most underachieving, I said no, and gave you another team. Why are YOU so defensive?

It's one thing to "say no" respectfully disagree and give reasoning. It's another thing to over-aggressively attack me and what I said as you did. You didn't simply say no. Unfortunately calling people stupid doesn't win you an argument.
The point was this team has four players who are at that elite level. That's one of the whole reasons the 2004 Lakers are regarded as so disappointing, and they made the finals. The Heat at least made the finals as well. You're acting like I'm anti-Laker, which I am not. I am simply posing a question and a modest view. There was absolutely no need to be as aggressive as you were/are. You just appear incredibly insecure.

And nice grammar.
MisterAmazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 01:36 AM   #17
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Will this Lakers team go down as the most underachieving team of all time?

Nash at his age and milage is still playing at HOF level? I doubt any of you guys have watched any games this year. Dwight can't even do crap on offense. Kobe has how many seasons under his belt? All you guys are doing is hanging on to the reputation attached to their names, not their actual contributions this year.
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 01:37 AM   #18
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterAmazing
It's one thing to "say no" respectfully disagree and give reasoning. It's another thing to over-aggressively attack me and what I said as you did. You didn't simply say no. Unfortunately calling people stupid doesn't win you an argument.
The point was this team has four players who are at that elite level. That's one of the whole reasons the 2004 Lakers are regarded as so disappointing, and they made the finals. The Heat at least made the finals as well. You're acting like I'm anti-Laker, which I am not. I am simply posing a question and a modest view. There was absolutely no need to be as aggressive as you were/are. You just appear incredibly insecure.

And nice grammar.

Just report all of his posts. The guy is not even a fan of the game. He's just a useless Kobe Slurper, and LeBron hater.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 02:15 AM   #19
guy
NBA All-star

guy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation here

To whoever doesn't think it is, can you name a season thats worse?

The Lakers do have legit reasons that they haven't met expectations i.e. injuries, coaching changes, etc. But the bottom line is, they've still had Kobe and Howard for the whole season, both playing 71 games together. It would be one thing if it were those two guys missing so many games as opposed to Nash and Gasol, but thats not the case.
guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 02:19 AM   #20
tazb
HoFx3+1

tazb posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrytazb posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrytazb posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

They went from being crowned the championship in the off-season / 4-peating, to must win games in April to make the playoffs.
tazb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 04:39 AM   #21
I<3NBA
NBA lottery pick

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

the only thing i'm gonna say is, the same kobetards screaming championship cruise before season started are now the same kobetards making all kinds of excuses for the Lakers being mediocre.

but let's not forget the injuries. it did really hobble the Lakers' season. D Antoni also helped in bringing the Lakers down.
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 04:41 AM   #22
Mr. Jabbar
Da Real Lambo

Mr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'd consider carrying D'Antoni to the playoffs a success...
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: