Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-09-2013, 10:28 PM   #16
6 for 24
I hit open layups

6 for 24 has decent reputation
Default Re: What would the Lakers record be if they traded Gasol for Smith/Williams?

Mr. Pickern:

I most humbly apologize if you take offense to my contributions. I am new to InsideHoops, and quite clearly don't understand the rules here, but I like to believe that I am bringing a unique perspective.

To give an example of the culture clash, today I was conversing with my friend Tafari. Actually, we were having an argument and, to be honest, I was giving him a sound thrashing. I verbally abused him so hard I may as well have been using fisticuffs. Just as he was about to burst into tears of frustration, I decided to borrow a tactic I'd seen used here and said to him "Why you be so salty, brother?" However, this appeared to only backfire as I was met with a blank stare. So much to learn yet.

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye
6 for 24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:11 PM   #17
alexd
High school junior varsity star

alexd has not been impressing people
Default Re: What would the Lakers record be if they traded Gasol for Smith/Williams?

They would be better not because j.smith is better than pau but he suits better to d antoni s coach system.although he would jck those annoyng threes whenever he could
btw pau > smith but he s freaking old now can t let him run up and down the court like it s 2006.let the big fella post up like he can
alexd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:38 PM   #18
KobeClutchAsFK
I hit open layups

KobeClutchAsFK has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaRegul8r
A blind man should have been able to see what would happen with the opening of registration.

But, of course, quantity is the only thing that matters around here.

I've lurked this forum for years. And I have to say, after seeing how many terrible posters and alt accounts have registered, I would rather lurk the forums as they were, without all these crap new posters, than be able to post.

In fact, if Jeff reversed the registration opening decision and deleted my account along with all the other new ones I would be ok with that.

But since registration is open, I guess I have to do my best to be a voice of reason in a sea of trolls and idiots.
KobeClutchAsFK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 01:39 AM   #19
guy
NBA All-star

guy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation here

Are we really supposed to believe that Laker fans wouldn't be complaining about how much of a dumbass Josh Smith is and how trading Gasol for him was one of the worst trades ever?
guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:56 AM   #20
No_Look604
Local High School Star

No_Look604 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6 for 24
Mr. Pickern:

I most humbly apologize if you take offense to my contributions. I am new to InsideHoops, and quite clearly don't understand the rules here, but I like to believe that I am bringing a unique perspective.

To give an example of the culture clash, today I was conversing with my friend Tafari. Actually, we were having an argument and, to be honest, I was giving him a sound thrashing. I verbally abused him so hard I may as well have been using fisticuffs. Just as he was about to burst into tears of frustration, I decided to borrow a tactic I'd seen used here and said to him "Why you be so salty, brother?" However, this appeared to only backfire as I was met with a blank stare. So much to learn yet.

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

I'm no regular on here but this gimmick reeks of Jeffferson MOney
No_Look604 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: