Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-08-2013, 10:48 PM   #121
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Chris Bosh's Wife Adrienne Booty on the Beach (Photos)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementally morale
Sorry, she is married with children.
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:54 PM   #122
elementally morale
College superstar

elementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticBaller

I'll tell her about it, I promise.

I always found it a buit strange when people become excited with athletes wives and gfs. There are plenty of decent women out there, plus having okay looks is imprtant but there are some other important things as well. Besides, if we insist talking of looks, it's pretty important how you age. Life doesn't end at 35 like one tends to think around 20.
elementally morale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 11:04 PM   #123
The Iron Fist
Great college starter

The Iron Fist is starting to rub some people the wrong wayThe Iron Fist is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
she is completely real...

Vida is a workout freak...

she competes...she is as real as it gets
Those titties are real?
The Iron Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 11:07 PM   #124
The Iron Fist
Great college starter

The Iron Fist is starting to rub some people the wrong wayThe Iron Fist is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjokc
LOL @ all these white boys who want women to look like this.

pretty much.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:09 PM   #125
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementally morale

I'd take it, this is your wife ?
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 11:10 PM   #126
The Iron Fist
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
Did you meet her at a local drum circle?

I think it was a tree hugging convention.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:12 PM   #127
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Only some f#g would come in here and complain about a half naked bitch being posted.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:16 AM   #128
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Weight doesn't = curves. Things like muscle, how tall they are and just there overall build means alot more. There's petite girls who have a C cup but could weight 105-110 pounds, compared to a girl who would weight like 135 pounds and not have the same curves. That Alex Morgan broad is like 135 pounds, looks pretty skinny and in shape but doesn't have much curves.

Ass makes sense but boobs? So many really skinny girls with a decent rack out there. Proportion is a big thing for me too. Bosh's wife no doubt has big boobs. I'd prefer a girl with a smaller body that had say a C cup or whatever than a chick who is like a buck 50 with a D cup.

yea, that's why I said assuming the weight is distributed correctly. She could have really heavy arms.

I think a girl who is like 5'3-5 118 is ideal, again, depending on her body type.

I don't feel like a girl has to be perfectly in shape. the thing about having a truly nice body is your have to maintain it. A lot of women just don't eat. But just because a woman has "curves" doesn't mean she's not fat. I always tell people I like pear shaped bodies, which I think people believe is frumpy fat. I just mean I like girls with hips that are wider than their shoulders.

like this chic... although it's a small picture.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:20 AM   #129
Beebo
****ing Rudy Gay man

Beebo has decent reputationBeebo has decent reputation

I swear ISH has a thread like this once a month where the argument is about a female's ass.
Beebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:27 AM   #130
pinhead
Great young streetballer

pinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
Only some f#g would come in here and complain about a half naked bitch being posted.

So if you are straight you are meant to find every female attractive even if she looks like a beach whale? stop being a dumbass

Only a virgin gets excited over any female in a bikini

Get a grip, son.
pinhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:30 AM   #131
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinhead
So if you are straight you are meant to find every female attractive even if she looks like a beach whale? stop being a dumbass

Only a virgin gets excited over any female in a bikini

Get a grip, son.

White people
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:36 AM   #132
pinhead
Great young streetballer

pinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partspinhead has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:

White people

I did not specifically mean this chick, although her ass is too big for my liking. I don't mind a bit of a handful like Beyonce's for example, her ass looks awesome.

Bosh's wife has probably just gotten lazy living off Bosh's money.
pinhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:46 AM   #133
shaq2000
mde

shaq2000 has decent reputationshaq2000 has decent reputation

Forget the massive size, how can anyone prefer loose, fatty skin with the texture of cottage cheese over smooth, tight skin?
shaq2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:51 AM   #134
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

White people

Just because you're from Mexican descent doesn't mean you're not white andgar.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:52 AM   #135
kennethgriffin
Banned

kennethgriffin has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAClipsFan33

I like em thick. Ya'll like bags of bones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mbg1nEXQ1fI#t=1m15s
kennethgriffin is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: