Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-08-2013, 03:49 PM   #31
clayton
Lakers 4 life. Kobe!

clayton is considered somewhat coolclayton is considered somewhat coolclayton is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Chris Bosh's Wife Adrienne Booty on the Beach (Photos)

A dinosaur married an elephant.

clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 03:52 PM   #32
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

she is clearly 20-25 lbs overweight, but all is forgiven if she gained it for her baby's health

hope for Chris that she can get more fit in the near future...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 03:54 PM   #33
Akhenaten
Great young streetballer

Akhenaten has an OK reputation so far

yall are SOOOO white

I envision this guy when I read these replies

Akhenaten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 03:57 PM   #34
pegasus
€uroInU$A

pegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akhenaten
yall are SOOOO white

I envision this guy when I read these replies

And here you are flipping us off:

pegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 03:57 PM   #35
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

yeah, I guess white guys like women that are fit and black guys like fat girls...

that stereotype probably has some truth to it...

oh but let me guess, we just don't like fat chicks because our dicks are too small right? LOLOLOL
Old 04-08-2013, 04:00 PM   #36
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Old 04-08-2013, 04:50 PM   #37
D.J.
College superstar

D.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputation

I love how some posters are acting like they wouldn't hit that if given the chance.
D.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 05:12 PM   #38
Akhenaten
Great young streetballer

Akhenaten has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-

oh but let me guess, we just don't like fat chicks because our dicks are too small right? LOLOLOL

no, that's just juvenile silliness

my comment was more about how hyperbolic and vitriolic in nature white men's responses/opinions typically are to a woman proportioned like CB's wife.

it's a matter of inculcation
I happen to find both amusing and fascinating at the same time

it's not about fitness or fat vs thin either, as you have black women who are in tremendous shape who have HUGE backsides, rotund thighs and hips

there is something about women with very pronounced body parts (particularly the lower torso, as many white men love big breasted women), that many white men find garish to point of dissonance

this woman is 200lbs, I'm certain the responses would have been the same if it were her posted instead. I just find it funny, yall can reserve the KFC and welfare jokes I wasn't trying to hurt anybody's feelings
Akhenaten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 05:19 PM   #39
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

ughh...that woman is at least fit but 200 lbs is just too damn big, she is bigger than many players in the NFL

that woman has more muscle than the dude next to her...

that is MASCULINE

I prefer feminine
Old 04-08-2013, 05:21 PM   #40
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

^^^ Vida

plenty of booty and only 118 lbs

200 lbs is a MAN
Old 04-08-2013, 05:22 PM   #41
LAClipsFan33
Lob City Clips

LAClipsFan33 has decent reputation

Lotta fakkiits in here
LAClipsFan33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 05:22 PM   #42
LAClipsFan33
Lob City Clips

LAClipsFan33 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-

^^^ Vida

plenty of booty and only 118 lbs

200 lbs is a MAN

That ass bout as real as a 3 dollar bill
LAClipsFan33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 05:23 PM   #43
tikay0
Banned

tikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong waytikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill

damn what happened? She's the same beast but a different Animal.

I guess having a baby does that to you..

It's called airbrushing, and touch ups. That pic is faker than Pamela Anderson's tits.
tikay0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 05:25 PM   #44
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAClipsFan33
That ass bout as real as a 3 dollar bill
she is completely real...

Vida is a workout freak...

she competes...she is as real as it gets
Old 04-08-2013, 05:27 PM   #45
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akhenaten
no, that's just juvenile silliness

my comment was more about how hyperbolic and vitriolic in nature white men's responses/opinions typically are to a woman proportioned like CB's wife.

it's a matter of inculcation
I happen to find both amusing and fascinating at the same time

it's not about fitness or fat vs thin either, as you have black women who are in tremendous shape who have HUGE backsides, rotund thighs and hips

there is something about women with very pronounced body parts (particularly the lower torso, as many white men love big breasted women), that many white men find garish to point of dissonance

this woman is 200lbs, I'm certain the responses would have been the same if it were her posted instead. I just find it funny, yall can reserve the KFC and welfare jokes I wasn't trying to hurt anybody's feelings
that first pic woke my little dude up. My god those thighs would hit that multiple times...
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: