Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-09-2013, 01:02 AM   #136
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Chris Bosh's Wife Adrienne Booty on the Beach (Photos)

Who cares about his wife? I want me some Bosh
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 01:19 AM   #137
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-

^^^ Claudia....plenty of ass, only 125 lbs

anything over 150 lbs starts to get either "fat" or too much musculinity...too man-like

Thats a bad bitch bruh!
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 01:34 AM   #138
Graviton
The Last Alpha Lion

Graviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 01:34 AM   #139
Graviton
The Last Alpha Lion

Graviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 01:57 AM   #140
theBIGjabroni
Banned

theBIGjabroni has no real reputation yet.

white guys are phagg0ts
theBIGjabroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 02:01 AM   #141
O_City_Thunder
THUNDER UP!

O_City_Thunder has decent reputationO_City_Thunder has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaq2000
Forget the massive size, how can anyone prefer loose, fatty skin with the texture of cottage cheese over smooth, tight skin?
Different strokes for different folks.

Personally, I love to see that fatty skin with the texture of cottage cheese jiggling all over the place when I'm hittin it from the back.

O_City_Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 02:12 AM   #142
Greg Oden 50
Banned

Greg Oden 50 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryGreg Oden 50 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryGreg Oden 50 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

ugly
Greg Oden 50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 02:15 AM   #143
devin112
Local High School Star

devin112 is a pretty well-respected posterdevin112 is a pretty well-respected posterdevin112 is a pretty well-respected poster

U dudes crazy, taking it to that azz would be fun as hell. I've dated skinny chicks and fit thick chicks and its all bomb popping that booty. Its obvious who here loves women and get around vs those who don't or cant
devin112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 02:18 AM   #144
chosen_one6
Banned

chosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this board

Dudes with small d*cks can't do sh*t with that ass. They put their d*ck in and the first thing that happens when they thrust is it comes out.

I'd probably bust in 30 seconds gettin in an ass like that. Second time around I'd take my time.
chosen_one6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 03:00 AM   #145
shaq2000
mde

shaq2000 has decent reputationshaq2000 has decent reputation

If chubby chasers had a realistic shot at landing a piece of ass like, say, Jessica Alba's... I think they would stop going after fat chicks. It kinda makes sense.

It's like if a poor person is forced to take the bus everyday instead of owning a car, he might try to rationalize and say "buses are better than cars. Who would even want a Ferrari, a bus is way bigger!"

Last edited by shaq2000 : 04-09-2013 at 03:05 AM.
shaq2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 03:11 AM   #146
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by devin112
U dudes crazy, taking it to that azz would be fun as hell. I've dated skinny chicks and fit thick chicks and its all bomb popping that booty. Its obvious who here loves women and get around vs those who don't or cant
Exactly

Some black dudes are into fat girls because they can't get any better...its obvious

So they pretend fat hoez are hot or somethin...cuz they can't get anything that actually looks good
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 06:07 AM   #147
deja vu
Form is temporary

deja vu has not been impressing people

I'm surprised many guys here like tubs of lard.
deja vu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 06:47 AM   #148
Floppy
High school junior varsity star

Floppy has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJR
It's hilarious how most white boys are seemingly scared to death of a voluptuous woman.
Anything to make you feel better I guess.
Floppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 06:53 AM   #149
midatlantic09
Local High School Star

midatlantic09 is a pretty well-respected postermidatlantic09 is a pretty well-respected postermidatlantic09 is a pretty well-respected poster

So this is what $16 million a year gets you? lol
midatlantic09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 07:05 AM   #150
elementally morale
College superstar

elementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
I'd take it, this is your wife ?

Yes, the old version.
She is 37-38 in the picture and 39 now. In her younger days.... but it's all over. Sh!t, my daughter is almost as old as the average poster here, LOL.

BTW, one MILF I'd definitely not kick out of bed is Kobe's mother. Actually, I find her a lot more attractive than his wife. OK, if I were Kobe I'd do it with my wife and not my mother... but I'm not him.
elementally morale is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: