Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2013, 01:27 AM   #6511
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever LIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningHammer
That was full of sarcasm.

Psh. It's his fault.
Old 04-20-2013, 01:27 AM   #6512
steve franchise
Local High School Star

steve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
So you say T-Mac Curse isn't a curse, but just him being at the wrong place at the wrong time? Sure, he was surrounded by scrubs, but many other teams did. The championship Pistons were the team of elite scrubs.

I don't believe in curses. I don't mind if you call it a curse. I think by looking at the talent he had to work with and the team he had to face, 2007 is the only time you can call him out for losing a series.

I don't understand what you're getting at with the Pistons reference. When I say Tracy had to work with scrubs I mean that literally.
Old 04-20-2013, 01:28 AM   #6513
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batz
I want my background to be yellow. My name set as Batzman. With every other color of a letter in that name to to Black then Red then Black then Red etc etc.

And yeah, I'm all in.

I think he just got done his vacation in India so you might just get a chance. I actually sing start singing that song version quietly when I'm on the bus and I don't have any music source.

John Mayer.

Love City and Color. Bon Iver is on my must listen list so I'm go ahead and give that a listen.

Speaking of All In. Here's another great Lifehouse song that the Chicago Bulls even used in their Season and Playoff opener not too long ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1odkjJCA10c

It's going to be a pain in the ass, but it's for you batski.
Old 04-20-2013, 01:28 AM   #6514
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Your quote seems to miss something..... nevermind.

oh that peace thing!?

yes, I'm for peace as well.

peace
Old 04-20-2013, 01:29 AM   #6515
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
It's going to be a pain in the ass, but it's for you batski.
Now I feel bad... Now I don't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonD13
oh that peace thing!?

yes, I'm for peace as well.

peace
Omg Donny! I was thinking about you and how you, me, and Killy are usually never online at the same time.

But we are. Cuz we're meant to be you see. Now gimme a hug.
Old 04-20-2013, 01:29 AM   #6516
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Miss Bella you std spreading prostitute, how are you doing?
Old 04-20-2013, 01:30 AM   #6517
steve franchise
Local High School Star

steve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot

Ha! Houston in 2008 would've beaten Utah with Yao, it's too bad he was injured that year. In 2008 Houston had to face the same team they played the previous year. They lost with Yao in 2007 so I didn't expect them to win the series without him.
Old 04-20-2013, 01:31 AM   #6518
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonD13
Miss Bella you std spreading prostitute, how are you doing?

i hope she got no STD's
Old 04-20-2013, 01:31 AM   #6519
BurningHammer
Burning Spirit!

BurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Luther Head was pretty good shooter for a year or two.
Old 04-20-2013, 01:32 AM   #6520
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
i hope she got no STD's
Me too.We are supposed to go for dinner and a movie.
Old 04-20-2013, 01:32 AM   #6521
DonD13
GYMNAST

Thumbs up Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever LIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batz
Now I feel bad... Now I don't.

Omg Donny! I was thinking about you and how you, me, and Killy are usually never online at the same time.

But we are. Cuz we're meant to be you see. Now gimme a hug.

yes, it's pretty rare.
But me, I'm around at the same time I always post. I'm very consistent!

But now, I just came to say hi real quick. Will go to school soon.....
Old 04-20-2013, 01:32 AM   #6522
BurningHammer
Burning Spirit!

BurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

So, you don't think this Houston Rockets have a chance to beat OKC Thunder?

Believe in your team, dude.
Old 04-20-2013, 01:33 AM   #6523
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Whoa whoa whoa. You have Denver beating Warriors, yet warriors advance?

Which is it?
Old 04-20-2013, 01:34 AM   #6524
DonD13
GYMNAST

Bruj and jay are fucked!!

bad news, I'm sorry for your ***** guys... They will probably fall off...
Old 04-20-2013, 01:34 AM   #6525
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve franchise
Ha! Houston in 2008 would've beaten Utah with Yao, it's too bad he was injured that year. In 2008 Houston had to face the same team they played the previous year. They lost with Yao in 2007 so I didn't expect them to win the series without him.

Do you hate the Jazz?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread