Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 04-09-2013, 11:23 PM   #46
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: San Antonio Spurs: For Old Time Sake | 2k13 Association

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
forreal it's ridiculous how highly rated he is
Like I said in the OP I downloaded a different roster. It's really good in a lot of ways but they did not fix Grant Hill. I had thought about tuning him down before I started this assoc but I forgot.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 01:14 AM   #47
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yo Kawhi is ****ing up the league, when will stats be updated?
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:38 AM   #48
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
Yo Kawhi is ****ing up the league, when will stats be updated?
The next game is against the Kings and then I think there might be another against the Trailblazers before the week is over.

So after that
Old 04-10-2013, 05:20 PM   #49
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How are the warriors doing?
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:26 PM   #50
Biggums
itchy

Biggums is considered somewhat coolBiggums is considered somewhat coolBiggums is considered somewhat cool

Biggums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:12 PM   #51
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
How are the warriors doing?
I'll do a standings update and all as well after this in-game week.

I'm not positive I'll do anything tonight, though.
Old 04-11-2013, 06:39 PM   #52
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Kings and Trailblazers are a back-2-back. I won't do a preview for either. About to play the Kings game
Old 04-11-2013, 08:08 PM   #53
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

POTG: Kawhi Leonard

Recap:
Sacramento saw the wrong side of a blowout last night, losing by 44 points to the visiting San Antonio Spurs.

Kawhi Leonard kept up his hot streak, shooting 8-9 from the field while scoring 18 points and grabbing 3 rebounds.

"I've been able to get good drives down the lane and our ability to spread the floor out with so many offensive threats gives me easy looks," Leonard said.

It was not a good night to be on the Kings, with nobody scoring in double figures. Their most notably absent player was Tyreke Evans, who only hit his shots from free throws (4-4) and made nothing from the field.

"Our guys just didn't have it tonight and the Spurs came in hot as can be. We need to not be devastated by the loss but move on and learn from the mistakes we made," Keith Smart said after the game.

The Spurs rotated the ball extremely well, with Tony Parker recording a career high 17 assists. This also makes him the current league leader for assists in a single game. San Antonio finished with 32 assists.

This is the Spurs first game of their back-to-back. Tomorrow they will be in Portland to face the Trailblazers (2-3) in an attempt to extend their winstreak to 7.
Old 04-11-2013, 08:40 PM   #54
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Kings scored 59

And Kawhi gonna break Wilt's FG% record this season.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 08:59 PM   #55
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

That third quarter was basketball excellence in its finest.

I think manu had around 10 straight points.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:11 PM   #56
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Are you still comfortable with starting Diaw over Splitter?
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:23 PM   #57
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

for now yes. i was planning on putting splitter over diaw for the lakers game but now im not so sure. we'll see how the trailblazers game goes.

it's a weird choice. even with this patch it made diaw better than he is and splitter still not as good as he is.

i'll run the same line-up for the blazers game (maybe with some small minute adjustments that aren't very noticeable) but will consider changing it against the lakers to see how things go.
Old 04-12-2013, 08:22 PM   #58
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

POTG: Kawhi Leonard

Recap:
The San Antonio Spurs remain undefeated with a 94-83 win over the Portland Trailblazers last night.

Kawhi Leonard remained on the same course he's been on all season, scoring 20 points on 8-10 shooting and grabbing 2 steals.

The Trailblazers were led by Damian Lillard, who scored a season-high 20 points.

San Antonio's bench also continued it's positive ways, outscoring the Blazer's bench 29-12.

Portland's detractor was their 3 point shooting and their defense of the Spurs' 3. The Blazers went 5-14 from 3 while San Antonio went 9-14, a near 30% difference.

The Spurs will enjoy 2 days off as they head to Los Angeles to play the struggling Lakers, who despite their star studded additions are only 2-5 on the season.
Old 04-12-2013, 08:42 PM   #59
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Updated the playoff race and the Spurs team statistics.

Each month I will do Stat updates somewhere, I'll inform you when this occurs.

I may do the preview for the Lakers game tonight but I don't plan on playing the game.

Again, please provide feedback/suggestions and hope you enjoy!
Old 04-12-2013, 11:40 PM   #60
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: