Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-09-2013, 10:25 AM   #271
waseem780
Joel Embiid NextGreatC

waseem780 has decent reputation
Default Re: 2013 NBA Keeper Re-Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally_world
I think we shouldnt, just to make it more fun. Team owners gotta do their own scouting and research.
i agree. everyone should do it on their own
waseem780 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:36 AM   #272
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You guys should be aware that jaydacris was skipped a few hours ago.

esiotrot is up.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:57 AM   #273
jcsrplumply
Local High School Star

jcsrplumply has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
You guys should be aware that jaydacris was skipped a few hours ago.

esiotrot is up.
jcsrplumply is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:21 AM   #274
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has not been impressing people

kurple PMed me his next pick, so once esio picks I got kurples.
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:42 AM   #275
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I couldn't post for the last few days. 25th pick
Shade8780 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:18 PM   #276
alwaysunny
in Brooklyn

alwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
I was going to use my fantasy basketball league's stats page to find the best 50 or so players at each position, obviously removing the keepers. I can do that within the next day and post the results here.

I tried to do this but CBS don't let you remove players from the list. Little help?
alwaysunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:30 PM   #277
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I just copied depth charts and pasted them into an excel sheet. I removed the keepers using the find function. Took me about 5 minutes.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:41 PM   #278
alwaysunny
in Brooklyn

alwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballup
I just copied depth charts and pasted them into an excel sheet. I removed the keepers using the find function. Took me about 5 minutes.

Too much work
Old 04-09-2013, 12:51 PM   #279
waseem780
Joel Embiid NextGreatC

waseem780 has decent reputation

when's esiotrots turn gonna finish , ...yesterday he was online waiting for his pick now his pick is here and he isnt....im still wondering what will happen in the 6th round
waseem780 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:52 PM   #280
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Can you post it here??
Shade8780 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 01:59 PM   #281
(e)
MJ of ISH *Brotherhood

(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
This. We got some armatures in here.

I say everyone make their own draft board - its not that hard to find a list of players and cross the names off - especially at the rate this is going.
(e) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 02:03 PM   #282
kurple
Very good NBA starter

kurple has a terrific reputationkurple has a terrific reputationkurple has a terrific reputationkurple has a terrific reputationkurple has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
kurple PMed me his next pick, so once esio picks I got kurples.
I'm back, so I can do it myself
kurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 02:05 PM   #283
kurple
Very good NBA starter

kurple has a terrific reputationkurple has a terrific reputationkurple has a terrific reputationkurple has a terrific reputationkurple has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by (e)
This. We got some armatures in here.

I say everyone make their own draft board - its not that hard to find a list of players and cross the names off - especially at the rate this is going.
You gotta be able to make adjustments if sømmene picks the guy fou wanted
Old 04-09-2013, 02:07 PM   #284
kurple
Very good NBA starter

Someone
Old 04-09-2013, 02:07 PM   #285
alwaysunny
in Brooklyn

Yeah just use excel. This was actually much easier than I thought.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: