Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-08-2013, 09:19 AM   #181
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 2013 NBA Keeper Re-Draft

29 future negs for SPK.

EDIT: He was logged in this morning. Did someone PM this guy?

Last edited by code green : 04-08-2013 at 09:24 AM.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:21 AM   #182
jcsrplumply
Local High School Star

jcsrplumply has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by esiotrot
Really sorry man, changed my mind again. Going to draft Wade.

Good luck in the draft.
Haha! He's gonna be super mad
jcsrplumply is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:20 AM   #183
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally_world

the pre-draft drama is hilarious

Btw Maniak, anyway we can work out a priority system? Like we submit a list of players in order of how much the team owner wants the player, to a moderator and we can move along with the draft quicker.

Example, im picking #5 so i'll send a list of the top 5 players i want to draft in that order, and once the #4 pick is made a player goes to me and we can continue.

Might be tricky though because its a 30 team draft. I think we should cap the list to 10 players or less (so if you're picking #30 you only submit your list after #20+ has been picked).

Also, the moderator should preferably be someone not in the draft so he wont get the scout the lists.

anddddddddddddd... lastly, it might not be as fun as compared to drafting live. So yeah, pros and cons.
In whatifsports drafts we usually just have people send in contingency lists if they plan on being not so active to a more active member.

I don't see why that wouldn't work. I just recommend that the member you pick is pretty far away from you in the draft but I think that's the best way to go about things.

If SPK does not select his players by a time undetermined later today, I'll do it for him and leave him in the draft. If he also misses his first round selection, he will be booted from the draft.

I'm giving him lots of leeway because he deserves the benefit of the doubt with how much he's usually on here.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:45 AM   #184
(e)
MJ of ISH *Brotherhood

(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster

And with the first pick in the 2013 ISH Keeper Redraft, the Portland Trail Blazers select....
(e) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:48 AM   #185
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The draft can keep going except someone cannot draft a 76ers player.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:50 AM   #186
jcsrplumply
Local High School Star

jcsrplumply has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by (e)
And with the first pick in the 2013 ISH Keeper Redraft, the Portland Trail Blazers select....
Come on now
jcsrplumply is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:52 AM   #187
(e)
MJ of ISH *Brotherhood

(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster

...Dwight Howard.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:52 AM   #188
BuffaloBill
TG3II

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Switch SPK for qrich
BuffaloBill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:52 AM   #189
Beatlezz
Champ;ipnsikp!

Beatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Don't pick Wade, Theoo will completely lose his shit, we don't want that to happen.
Beatlezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:52 AM   #190
Maniak
Maniak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
Switch SPK for qrich
do you agree with that more than

Quote:
If SPK does not select his players by a time undetermined later today, I'll do it for him and leave him in the draft. If he also misses his first round selection, he will be booted from the draft.

I'm giving him lots of leeway because he deserves the benefit of the doubt with how much he's usually on here.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:56 AM   #191
BuffaloBill
TG3II

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
do you agree with that more than

Okay, that works.
BuffaloBill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:56 AM   #192
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

I'll give SPK time until it's his turn to draft or when someone wants to pick a Philly player.
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 11:09 AM   #193
(e)
MJ of ISH *Brotherhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatlezz
Don't pick Wade, Theoo will completely lose his shit, we don't want that to happen.
Not like he has a realistic chance at getting him. He wouldn't of made it passed first if he was younger, or if my 2 keepers were older.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:16 AM   #194
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

I have the 5th pick, but i'll only be able to log on in like 9 hours. Is that fine?
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 11:34 AM   #195
(e)
MJ of ISH *Brotherhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally_world
I have the 5th pick, but i'll only be able to log on in like 9 hours. Is that fine?
Maybe send maniak your top 4 players now? It's not that far off of your pick...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: